Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (561-570):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Hi Veronica, welcome!

Quoting JerzyGurl81:

HI, I am Veronica I am a single mom to a sweet 9 year old boy and 7 year old boy/girl twins.  I am currently unemployeed, and attempting to do the school thing while fighting with unemployment!  yay!  I have a dead beat baby daddy, who doesn't see his kids or pay child support!  I am doing the best i can to raise these kids right without help!  Challenge!

singlemommieof2
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:59 PM
2 moms liked this

HI, I'm Ashlyn and a single mother of now 2! i have a 2 year old and a bun in the oven! Same father who is just a low life p.o.s! Its ok bc my boys are my world! Just starting to freak out more and more as my due date approaches and being single mom with little help and two kids is SCARY! But I know I will be ok!

lilly_av_momma
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello! My name is Jessica. Im the mommy to 2 little girls, Lilianna aka Lilly whos 6 and Avari whose 4. My girls are roughly 18 months apart and have different dads. Lillys father hasnt been around and last seen our daughter when she was 10 months old. He has 4 other kids who he has active father/child relationships with, but doesnt claim our daughter. Avaris daddy has been in her life for the last year and half. It took him a bit to grow up and realize that he has a daughter and pays for her and to step in and be her daddy. He has her every other weekend and is home with me the rest. Been a single mommy since day 1. Hope to meet some new friends. :)

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Quoting singlemommieof2:

HI, I'm Ashlyn and a single mother of now 2! i have a 2 year old and a bun in the oven! Same father who is just a low life p.o.s! Its ok bc my boys are my world! Just starting to freak out more and more as my due date approaches and being single mom with little help and two kids is SCARY! But I know I will be ok!

Hi Ashlyn, welcome to the group.

brieri
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Quoting lilly_av_momma:

Hello! My name is Jessica. Im the mommy to 2 little girls, Lilianna aka Lilly whos 6 and Avari whose 4. My girls are roughly 18 months apart and have different dads. Lillys father hasnt been around and last seen our daughter when she was 10 months old. He has 4 other kids who he has active father/child relationships with, but doesnt claim our daughter. Avaris daddy has been in her life for the last year and half. It took him a bit to grow up and realize that he has a daughter and pays for her and to step in and be her daddy. He has her every other weekend and is home with me the rest. Been a single mommy since day 1. Hope to meet some new friends. :)

HI Jessica, welcome to the group.

geminigirls
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Addie.  I am a single mom of two wonderful little girls who are 6 and 7.  I divorced their father the 25 of January 2010 and he has custody.  I see my girls for half the summer and two weeks in the winter. It is hard on me but I talk to my girls on the phone as much as possible.  I could definately use a friend who understands that I am NOT a "Part-time Mom". Just because my daughters don't live with me, it does not make me any less of a mom than any other mom. simple smile

twin girls "Visualise your dreams as if they can come true" -Addie C. Strom

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Hi Ashlyn, welcome to the group!  Congrats on your little "bun". :)

Quoting singlemommieof2:

Cafe AmyS

Hi Jessica, welcome!

Quoting lilly_av_momma:

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Addie!

Quoting geminigirls:

Hi! My name is Addie.  I am a single mom of two wonderful little girls who are 6 and 7.  I divorced their father the 25 of January 2010 and he has custody.  I see my girls for half the summer and two weeks in the winter. It is hard on me but I talk to my girls on the phone as much as possible.  I could definately use a friend who understands that I am NOT a "Part-time Mom". Just because my daughters don't live with me, it does not make me any less of a mom than any other mom. simple smile

missedwards37
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 3:11 PM
2 moms liked this

HELLO!!!

My name is Tiffany, and I am excited about being a part of CafeMom.  I have 3 beautiful little girls, and am looking to join this group for advice and support with the challenges of being a single mom.  Also, I hope to give that same encouragementy back to other Moms.  we rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)