Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (721-730):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Welcome Ryan!

Quoting momma2_be:

Hi, My name is Ryan and I am single mom to a five year old girl!

moniqueki
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi!! Im Nakieya. I have a 5 month old babygirl. Shes my first and only child and im only 21. Im single and i have my high school diploma with 3.2 gpa, as of right now i really want to be a nursing assitant but i havent found the right college to go to thats in chicago,il. im very shy but love to meet new people... as well as have more oppurtunites to get around and try something diefferent. You only get to live once lol.My goal is to strive harder in life for my daughter so she will never want anything...not even from her dad....i will love and support  her soo much to where she wont even notice love thats missing out from her dad

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Hi Nakieya, welcome to the group!

Quoting moniqueki:

Hi!! Im Nakieya. I have a 5 month old babygirl. Shes my first and only child and im only 21. Im single and i have my high school diploma with 3.2 gpa, as of right now i really want to be a nursing assitant but i havent found the right college to go to thats in chicago,il. im very shy but love to meet new people... as well as have more oppurtunites to get around and try something diefferent. You only get to live once lol.My goal is to strive harder in life for my daughter so she will never want anything...not even from her dad....i will love and support  her soo much to where she wont even notice love thats missing out from her dad

kaylasmomma757
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Lisa and I have 2 daughters, ages 6 and 3. One son who is 4, only he has been adopted. I'm having a tough time dealing with that. Trying to better myself by getting out of a really abusive marriage. I wouldn't trade anything in this world for my children. I love them so much! 

barbara527
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM
2 moms liked this
New to this
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Welcome Lisa, so glad you're here!

Quoting kaylasmomma757:

Hi everyone! My name is Lisa and I have 2 daughters, ages 6 and 3. One son who is 4, only he has been adopted. I'm having a tough time dealing with that. Trying to better myself by getting out of a really abusive marriage. I wouldn't trade anything in this world for my children. I love them so much! 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM

welcome to cafemom

Quoting barbara527:

New to this

PinkKitty4413
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi all! I'm Takeallah, and I'm a 23 year olf mom to a three week old boy I named Hendrix :)  His father kicked me out of our home when I was 7 weeks pregnant because he didn't want another child, so I have been on my own ever since...It definitely has been difficult, especially being pregnant and having to start all over again with limited finances (I was a Stay At Home Girlfriend) But we're on our road to recovery! 

People always ask me, ‘You have so much confidence. Where did that come from?’ It came from me. One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl … It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it’s your home, and you must decorate it.” —Gabourey Sidibe ♥
traci88
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM
2 moms liked this

hi my name is traci and im a single mom to 2 beautiful children. my daughter is 2 years old and my son is 4 months old. neither one of my kids fathers really know there children. both left when i was pregnant and never tried to come back. im 24 and also working full time so i can support my kids

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Welcome Takeallah, your little guy is cute!

Quoting PinkKitty4413:

Hi all! I'm Takeallah, and I'm a 23 year olf mom to a three week old boy I named Hendrix :)  His father kicked me out of our home when I was 7 weeks pregnant because he didn't want another child, so I have been on my own ever since...It definitely has been difficult, especially being pregnant and having to start all over again with limited finances (I was a Stay At Home Girlfriend) But we're on our road to recovery! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN