Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (11-20):
_laceyplus2
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:54 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm Lacey! I have two boys, Owen is 7 and Cash is almost 3 (on Thursday). I have been a single mama since Cash was 6 months old. I just recently found out I'm having another baby in September with my boyfriend, but he lives in CA and I live in UT. He use to live with me until November and moved back to CA for work and because we kept having issues we need to work through, or I should say, I need to work through. (Long story). So that's where I'm at right now. I work full time and I also attend ASU Online full time for Healthy Lifestyle Coaching. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Welcome Wonder!

Quoting BentleyManoula:

Hi, I'm Wonder. I'm 18 and have a newborn boy named Bentley :)Looking forward to talking to other moms!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Where are you at?  Welcome to the group!

Quoting xtrafine9:

I am a single parent that needs to meet other parents in my area or in a support group.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Welcome Lacey!

Quoting _laceyplus2:

I'm Lacey! I have two boys, Owen is 7 and Cash is almost 3 (on Thursday). I have been a single mama since Cash was 6 months old. I just recently found out I'm having another baby in September with my boyfriend, but he lives in CA and I live in UT. He use to live with me until November and moved back to CA for work and because we kept having issues we need to work through, or I should say, I need to work through. (Long story). So that's where I'm at right now. I work full time and I also attend ASU Online full time for Healthy Lifestyle Coaching. 

BentleyManoula
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome Wonder!

Quoting BentleyManoula:

Hi, I'm Wonder. I'm 18 and have a newborn boy named Bentley :)Looking forward to talking to other moms!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hersolomommy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:03 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, I am a single mother to one busy little girl. I have been a single mom since she was a few months old. While it is not a new title for me, it still feels new each day with each new chapter in our lives. So I look forward to getting to know everyone and finding some great tips, tricks, and rants to help me continue on this journey and maybe help a few others along the way.

Hersolomommy

DesireeWylie
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:25 AM
3 moms liked this

HI I'm Desiree

I have a six month old baby girl and she is my world. But even we have our ups and downs and bad days seem to come more than I thought they would. But regardless she means everything to me. Her and father and I aren't together. Uhm there is a long story behind that and if you would like to know I will explain in a private message. I think at this point even though I struggle with being a single mom with no help I wouldn't want her father in the picture anyway. I hope that doesn't make me a bad mom. It's just my life was really complicated before I got pregnant with Serenity and she literally saved me. 

krule91
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:14 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi my name is Kristine im a mom of 2
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting Hersolomommy:

Hi, I am a single mother to one busy little girl. I have been a single mom since she was a few months old. While it is not a new title for me, it still feels new each day with each new chapter in our lives. So I look forward to getting to know everyone and finding some great tips, tricks, and rants to help me continue on this journey and maybe help a few others along the way.

Hersolomommy

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM

welcome  Welcome Desiree!

Quoting DesireeWylie:

HI I'm Desiree

I have a six month old baby girl and she is my world. But even we have our ups and downs and bad days seem to come more than I thought they would. But regardless she means everything to me. Her and father and I aren't together. Uhm there is a long story behind that and if you would like to know I will explain in a private message. I think at this point even though I struggle with being a single mom with no help I wouldn't want her father in the picture anyway. I hope that doesn't make me a bad mom. It's just my life was really complicated before I got pregnant with Serenity and she literally saved me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN