Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (141-150):
AlexisBryan22
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:24 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, i'm Alexis! HAve a 15 month old son, just became a single mom!

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Welcome to the group. We are glad to have you.

Quoting AlexisBryan22:

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Hello and welcome to the group.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I know it is scary, but I am glad you found this group. There are a lot of knowledgable moms here with excellent advice, support and experience. Feel free to reach out.

Quoting cristalf060812:

Hi everyone I'm 26 and a mother to 3 amazing boys ages 6, 4, and 3 months old..I currently learned I'm pregnant (10wks 1day).. Thelast 3 years have been very rough..I am signal a ofalmost 2wks ago.. I'm currently unemployed I'm scared and alone not sure what I'm going to do..but I'm glad to be part of your group I'm hoping to make friends

lmaire06
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Lisa and I have a 4yr old little boy. I've been a single parent since the beginning.

herty
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:56 AM
2 moms liked this

hi am herty! and i have a 2years old boy .He is my only child and i love him so much. my boy has been my strengh since then

SadieW12
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:41 AM
4 moms liked this

Hello,

My name is Sarah, I am the mother of a beautiful 13 month old girl. I am going through a divorce that should be final mid April. However I have been a single mom for a while. I am tring to improve our lives for the better, I know we can survive on our own. It is just overwhelming at the moment.

Ericachavez
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello my name is Erica glad I found this site looking forward to chatting. I deffinety could use some advise and support! !!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy5994
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello. I'm Robynn. I have two beautiful little girls. I have custody of our oldest and their dad has custody of the baby (Which I HATE). I work full time and am going to school part time for a special needs education degree with dreams of openeing the first Special Needs Childcare Facility in my home town. :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Welcome to the group and congrats on your newest pregnancy!

Quoting cristalf060812:

Hi everyone I'm 26 and a mother to 3 amazing boys ages 6, 4, and 3 months old..I currently learned I'm pregnant (10wks 1day).. Thelast 3 years have been very rough..I am signal a ofalmost 2wks ago.. I'm currently unemployed I'm scared and alone not sure what I'm going to do..but I'm glad to be part of your group I'm hoping to make friends

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:20 PM

welcome

Quoting AlexisBryan22:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN