Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (161-170):
feekat
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:04 PM
3 moms liked this

thank you and i am looking forward to meeting everyone

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:07 AM

We're really glad to have you here! :) Start a new post and tell us about yourself? :)

Quoting feekat:

thank you and i am looking forward to meeting everyone

Divangel17
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi all, I'm a 29 year old single mom with a three week old angel named Leah. I still have no idea what I'm doing but were figuring it out as we go along. Dad is mentally ill and wants to be involved but I've kept him at a distance and currently live with my parents. Any parenting advice and anyone from the Boston area?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rsmeyer54
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey!  I'm Rhonda.  I have two boys who are 7 and 5 and a little princess who is 1.  I have been a single mom since december of 2010.  It can't get difficult and lonely but it is VERY rewarding at the same time.  All my friends are married and so it is hard for them to relate to me and the struggles I go through day to day. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Welcome to the group!  :)

Quoting b3autifullmom:

I am a 28 year old single mother of 3. I have 2 daughters and 1 son ages 7,4,and 3. I want to meet other single mothers like myself to find out more about their lives.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM

What a beautiful baby girl!  Welcome to the group Tobi.

Quoting tobilouise:

my princess

hi, im tobi 22years old and a month ago gave birth to this beautiful baby girl. ive been off and on in a relationship with her father for the past two years....we was ok untill he found out I was pregnant, he asked me to move out of our apartment since I decided against an abortion....all bc he is from saudi arabia and having a child out of wedlock is against their religion. so I moved two hours away to a place where I have no friends...i dont know anyone at all except my mother who took me in. he came to see me once a month until I gave birth, since then he has been inlove with his daughter but has cheated on me the entire time. I found this out a few days ago....

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Welcome Millissa!  I'm so glad you're recoved from your c-section now, infections and things that can go wrong can be so scary.

Quoting AaleighaLee:

Hello im Millissa! I have a six month old baby girl named Aaleigha. Shes my only child, born July 16th 2012. Im a single mom trying to make a living and hopefully soon join the police force. Im 17 years of age. Still living with my mom and step dad, who are very amazing and supportive. They raised my daughter for the first month of her life because i was sadly in the hospital fighting for my life after my c-cestion went terible wrong. It was a very long and painful journey, but i made a full recovery! I am happily taking care of my daughter now, working, trying to go back to school, and taining for the police acedemy. Her father is not in her life nor has he ever been, but thats fine with me. I have plenty of family and friends who support me. I currently live in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Work as a waitress at Grandys, not my ideal job but ive been there for 2 years. I lost a lot of friends due to my choice of carrier, so im looking for some moms that i can relate to.  Im new to this site but id love to meet some new people! Currently not looking for a relationship, just loving life and loving being a mom to a wonderful little girl! Feel free to add me, and God bless!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Welcome Savannah!

Quoting IbanezHeart:

Hey, My name is Savannah I am a single mom as of four months ago. I am 21 and I have a daughter that is 9 months old. I'm just looking for new friends who are going through the same thing. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi there, welcome to the group & congrats on your new baby girl. :)

Quoting Divangel17:

Hi all, I'm a 29 year old single mom with a three week old angel named Leah. I still have no idea what I'm doing but were figuring it out as we go along. Dad is mentally ill and wants to be involved but I've kept him at a distance and currently live with my parents. Any parenting advice and anyone from the Boston area?

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Welcome Rhonda!

Quoting rsmeyer54:

Hey!  I'm Rhonda.  I have two boys who are 7 and 5 and a little princess who is 1.  I have been a single mom since december of 2010.  It can't get difficult and lonely but it is VERY rewarding at the same time.  All my friends are married and so it is hard for them to relate to me and the struggles I go through day to day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)