Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Hi Kristine, nice to meet you.

Quoting krule91:

Hi my name is Kristine im a mom of 2

krule91
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Hi nice to meet you too
doubleeryka
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm Eryka I'm 13 weeks pregnant with twins and its my first the daddy disappeared and now I'm terrified i have support from my family and friends i just feel alone with him gone seems forever and always is shorter than i thought.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoveLoveMyBaby
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:12 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm a single mom of the greatest little boy in the world, he is my heart.  I graduated college may 2012 and was not able to find a job so I ended up moving back to kansas and we now live with my parents. I still haven't found a job and I'm so unsure of our future that I'm terrified. I've been with my son 24/7 for so long now that I don't even know if I can handle being away from him all day. His father claims he loves him but he calls like every three weeks or so and only sees him on major holidays. He pays minimal child support and expects me to move closer to where he lives so that his life is not interrupted ( so he doesn't have to find a new group of women to sleep with). I just don't know what to do anymore. I need some inspiration and support .

2lilguysmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:41 PM
2 moms liked this

29 years old single mom of 2 lil guys. their ages are 5 and 4. looking to meet other moms in my area. i live in kansas. are there any other moms in kansas?

mom4ever563
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi my name is Ana.  I am in the midst of separating from my husband of 33 yrs,  Its a hard transition for me as well as my children.  I would like to know how to become independent and start from scratch.  I am on disability but of course that isnt enough to care for me, the home and the two children that will be living with me.  Can I get some advice? Hopefully I will start on the right track.  

mom4ever563
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:02 AM
3 moms liked this

I have 33 years of experience in marriage and what I picked up is that Love is just a word.  You can tell a dog you love him and the moment your landlord tells you no dog (not you per say - I mean the majority) will get rid of the dog over moving.  Action speaks louder than words.  Where there is love there is an action backing it up.  Why do you have to make the move when you are the one caring for your and his child.  Besides if the move conveniences you and your child,  that is why you should not for the father's comfort.

massconfusion14
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Wendy. I have a 13 month old baby girl. I have been taking care of her completely by myself since day 1. My family does not even help me and I have a full time profession (computer programmer) which means I am extremely busy and feel like I am going to break down sometimes. I will post on the main page an issue that I need advice on.

irish3680
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello ladies! My name is Shannon and I am a single mom to three amazing children, Ella is 6, Mya is 3.5, and Cal is 2. I have been a single mom since May. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all! 

I recently started blogging about being a single mom and other things that come to my heart. My goal is to encourage other single moms. Please check out my blog at www.thecsmom.blogspot.com and FB page: Celebratory Single Mom

Shannon

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Welcome Eryka!  Congrats on your twins!

Quoting doubleeryka:

Hi I'm Eryka I'm 13 weeks pregnant with twins and its my first the daddy disappeared and now I'm terrified i have support from my family and friends i just feel alone with him gone seems forever and always is shorter than i thought.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)