Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (211-220):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:32 PM

welcome

Quoting fulltimemomFTM:

Hi my name is Francielle Murray I am 24 a Single Mother to a beautiful going on 5 year old, Valentines bday, daughter!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Latoya!

Quoting latoyaferebee:

my name is Latoya ferebee Im 23 yrs old im a Delaware Vallley JobCorps graduate of 2013. im a 2013 mommy im happy. but going through alot with my baby father but im a strong women who gonna pulled it through 

Lysbyth
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm Elizabeth. My husband and I separated in July, my daughter was born in September, and I just filed for divorce at the beginning of this month. Hopefully the next six months pass smoothly! I'm glad to find a place with other moms to whom I can relate.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
twinmom719
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello, I am 31, and I have twin girls, age 3 1/2 and a full time job.  I have been divorced from their father since they were six months old and everything has been going pretty smoothly with sharing custody.  I have never really felt the need to reach out to other single parents until now.  The reason being is that we both started dating other people about a year ago and both relationships are getting quite serious.  I feel like this is really unfamiliar territory and the kids are asking some uncomfortable questions.  Hoping to find other moms facing similar stepparent-type issues.

kathyw904
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi Kathy, welcome to the group!  Congrats on your newest little man, how does Alex like being a big brother?

Quoting kathyw904:

Hello, I am Kathy!  I am the single mother of two boys.  I have a 9 year old named Alex and a 7 month old named Masen.  I work full time for a local Jacksonville law firm.  I am trying to change careers though.  Happy to be joining the group to make new friends.

Alex LOVES being a big brother :-) he is soooooooo good with Masen and you can just see in Masen's eyes that he loves his big brother!!!

latoyaferebee
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you 

outdoormom35
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi,  my name is Donya and I am a mother of 2 boys, a 17 year old and a 7 year old and we struggle day to day to make ends meet, homework, attitude from teenager and just being stressed mainly over money and since I know what it is like to live pay check to pay check without a dime I wanted other mothers to have this opportunity and to share it. I have for years searched the internet looking for a job where I could work at home so that I could be at home when my kids get out of school and be with them and it was always this job is real and then it would turn out to be a scam and then it'd lead to disappointments but a friend of mine works from home and has been trying to get me to join her business but I figured yet again it was a scam so I watched her month after month make money and I finally decided to do it myself and I still can't beleive it, it is real. I have a paypal account and for the first time I have money it that was easy to make. You do have to be able to get on the computer to do this but no selling just get other to do what your doing. Anyway I just wanted to be the one to share with you that I found a real work at home job, it's real, on scam and you will make money. If you want to talk to me about it feel free to email me or you can go to my website, oh yeah, you get a free website as well, and there is a video to watch and sign up on so I can send you information. If your like me you don't like to watch the video but still sign up and I email you step by step and what I did and have done to get going. And by the way, Happy Valentine's Day.

gmdel67
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Gina aka gmdel67. I'm a single mother to twin 15-year-old daughters. Boy has this 15th year been a year of change! All of the sudden they know EVERYTHING And my advice which use to be so valued is falling on deaf ears. Very hard transition for me.

I'm a stay at home mom as I'm on disability and life is pretty boring right now. I'm looking forward to making some friends here on Cafe Mom and in this group in particular as the father is not involved and boy could I sure use some advice sometimes! Look forward to hear from you.
Gins
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Elizabeth!

Quoting Lysbyth:

I'm Elizabeth. My husband and I separated in July, my daughter was born in September, and I just filed for divorce at the beginning of this month. Hopefully the next six months pass smoothly! I'm glad to find a place with other moms to whom I can relate.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Hi there, welcome to the group!

Quoting twinmom719:

Hello, I am 31, and I have twin girls, age 3 1/2 and a full time job.  I have been divorced from their father since they were six months old and everything has been going pretty smoothly with sharing custody.  I have never really felt the need to reach out to other single parents until now.  The reason being is that we both started dating other people about a year ago and both relationships are getting quite serious.  I feel like this is really unfamiliar territory and the kids are asking some uncomfortable questions.  Hoping to find other moms facing similar stepparent-type issues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)