Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (371-380):
ruthliz900me
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 2:37 PM
3 moms liked this

3 kids, 2 part-time fathers but I'm one heck of a full time mom!!!

GabbyJune2727
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! :)

angiefly2
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm a mommy of 3 boys 13, 9 and 4 years old. I have help from my mom and limited help from my youngest son's father. It sure is a full time job but it has proved to be very rewarding. I read around the sigle mom's section and I am looking forward to getting to know all of the awesome mothers on here. I have a lot of respect for mothers, we have the most important job in the world :) 

LuvnMy24evr
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:04 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello all you beautiful ladies!!

My name is Leslie and i am 30 years old. I have a very handsome 11 year old son and a beautiful, sassy 9 year old daughter. I have raised both by myself...well with the very appreciated help of my mother! I was 18 and a senior in high school when i found out i was pregnant with my son. His father and I had been together for 2 years and had just gotten engaged to be married the day after I graduated as he had graduated the year before. I told him i was pregnant the day i found out and a week later never heard another word from him! I proudly walked the graduation stage at 6 months pregnant, continued on to college and had to put college to the side when i had him. I lived with my mom and step-father, who were the BEST parents anyone could have asked for in that situation! Long story short, i started dating someone from high school when my son was 1. Few months later, found out i was pregnant again. We got married a few weeks later feeling it was the "right thing to do". Had my daughter after MANY complications and miscarried her twin. A month before I had her, i found my husband was cheating on me. We divorced and he never looked back. I took him to court and get child support for her but he has never seen her. Therefore, i have raised both alone, with exception on parents help. I realize today, i am happy i did not have to share them! I would miss them! I am excited to join cafe mom to meet other mothers that understand my situation!

CKVLife
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:30 PM
2 moms liked this

HI!!

I'm Christina. I am back in San Antonio after many years of being away. I have a awesome 2 and half year old daughter. And I'm so excited to meet other moms single/not and get to see more of the city.

MomMomMomWhat
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this

I am a mom and was happily divorced with 2 kids before I met my man. I was nervous and thought he wouldnt want me. Going on 7 years later we are in full stride and have our own child. Taboo it might be. We have decided to start a relationship with someone that is looking to be a mom, expecting already, or has a child or two already with no father. Feel free to let me know what you think about this. We were both religiously raised that our souls would burn forever if we even thought about this idea. After many years of traveling and wonderous daily experiences and true strong Mr. Do It All fixing everything as a provider... We have now come to this intersection and I love the idea. Yes I have reserves as everyone does.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, Donna!  :)

Quoting daisiedays:

Hi! My name is Donna, I'm completely new to Cafe Mom. I have 3 boys ages 8, 5, and 1. I've been a single parent for about one year. I was married for 7 years before the husband took off. I'm here for a guess an "outside perspective" if that makes any sense, and of course to make new friends. I have a bunch of questions and in need of lots of advice (this is where I need the "outside perspective"). After being a housewife for 7 years I have no "experience" in the real world and I'm starting to feel like I'm not moving foward. Help! lol Anyway, I hope to get some great advice from you moms. :)  

Cafe AmyS

Hi there, welcome to the group!

Quoting angiefly2:

I'm a mommy of 3 boys 13, 9 and 4 years old. I have help from my mom and limited help from my youngest son's father. It sure is a full time job but it has proved to be very rewarding. I read around the sigle mom's section and I am looking forward to getting to know all of the awesome mothers on here. I have a lot of respect for mothers, we have the most important job in the world :) 

Cafe AmyS

welcome  It's nice to meet you Leslie!

Quoting LuvnMy24evr:

Hello all you beautiful ladies!!

My name is Leslie and i am 30 years old. I have a very handsome 11 year old son and a beautiful, sassy 9 year old daughter. I have raised both by myself...well with the very appreciated help of my mother! I was 18 and a senior in high school when i found out i was pregnant with my son. His father and I had been together for 2 years and had just gotten engaged to be married the day after I graduated as he had graduated the year before. I told him i was pregnant the day i found out and a week later never heard another word from him! I proudly walked the graduation stage at 6 months pregnant, continued on to college and had to put college to the side when i had him. I lived with my mom and step-father, who were the BEST parents anyone could have asked for in that situation! Long story short, i started dating someone from high school when my son was 1. Few months later, found out i was pregnant again. We got married a few weeks later feeling it was the "right thing to do". Had my daughter after MANY complications and miscarried her twin. A month before I had her, i found my husband was cheating on me. We divorced and he never looked back. I took him to court and get child support for her but he has never seen her. Therefore, i have raised both alone, with exception on parents help. I realize today, i am happy i did not have to share them! I would miss them! I am excited to join cafe mom to meet other mothers that understand my situation!

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Christina!

Quoting CKVLife:

HI!!

I'm Christina. I am back in San Antonio after many years of being away. I have a awesome 2 and half year old daughter. And I'm so excited to meet other moms single/not and get to see more of the city.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN