Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (461-470):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Hi Tara, welcome to the group!

Quoting shoegirl26:

Hi! My name Is Tara. I have two girls ages 7 and 4. I am currently at the beginning of a divorce. Just looking to connect with some other single moms.

Dru1930
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:33 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi I'm Angela and my I am a proud mom of a gorgeous 8 month old little guy. His name is Jamie, and he is my world. His father and I were never married, and he left me while I was in the hospital right after I gave birth. Then after he has barely seen Jamie, last time was maybe around three months old. Regardless I'm so proud of my son, and will never take moment for granted. There is nothing more amazing than watching him grow and change everyday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GraysonsMom126
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:49 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi! My name is Ashleigh and I am the mother of my handsome little man, Grayson. He is 8 weeks old and my only child. I may only be 24 but I suspect he will be my only child since this one was so rough on my body. Though I am trying to get along with his father it just doen't seem to be working. He likes to tell me that we are back together - yet he is stil doing what he was doing when we broke up while I was 4 months pregnant. Alright, that was a little exsaggeration. He left me while I was 4 months pregnant and was a real terror until about my 9th month when he decided he wanted to try and make things work. Yet,  have I have a feeling he is seeing other women as well. Which is fine by me because I am better off without him and my son honestly would be as well. I told him he needed to start coming by my place to see his son - instead of me always going to him. And he basically told me no because I am putting stipulations on him seeing his child. Which isn't true - I just don't want to be the one putting in all the effort for him to see his child. And technically he isn't paying yet and there is no court order in place. I don't think I am being unreasonable asking him to come to my house more often to see his son, am I? I don't know and now I am rambling in the introduction area. I am so not use to being a mom yet.

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Hi Angela! Welcome to the group. We are glad to have you.

Quoting Dru1930:

Hi I'm Angela and my I am a proud mom of a gorgeous 8 month old little guy. His name is Jamie, and he is my world. His father and I were never married, and he left me while I was in the hospital right after I gave birth. Then after he has barely seen Jamie, last time was maybe around three months old. Regardless I'm so proud of my son, and will never take moment for granted. There is nothing more amazing than watching him grow and change everyday.

Cafe MichelleP
by Group Admin on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Welcome to the group Ashleigh and congratulations on your new baby boy.

Quoting GraysonsMom126:

Hi! My name is Ashleigh and I am the mother of my handsome little man, Grayson. He is 8 weeks old and my only child. I may only be 24 but I suspect he will be my only child since this one was so rough on my body. Though I am trying to get along with his father it just doen't seem to be working. He likes to tell me that we are back together - yet he is stil doing what he was doing when we broke up while I was 4 months pregnant. Alright, that was a little exsaggeration. He left me while I was 4 months pregnant and was a real terror until about my 9th month when he decided he wanted to try and make things work. Yet,  have I have a feeling he is seeing other women as well. Which is fine by me because I am better off without him and my son honestly would be as well. I told him he needed to start coming by my place to see his son - instead of me always going to him. And he basically told me no because I am putting stipulations on him seeing his child. Which isn't true - I just don't want to be the one putting in all the effort for him to see his child. And technically he isn't paying yet and there is no court order in place. I don't think I am being unreasonable asking him to come to my house more often to see his son, am I? I don't know and now I am rambling in the introduction area. I am so not use to being a mom yet.

smilymel
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:14 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi My name is Melanie. I'm 33yr old single mom. I have a 1yr old son who means the world to me. I never thought I'd be blessed with children, but life surprises you sometimes. My relationship with his father was not healthy and I could not continue and allow my son to grow up believing this is how you treat someone. His father has moved away and doesn't bother to call and see how he is doing, nor does he send me any support. I have done this financially alone and looks like it will continue that way. It gets hard being a single mom at times. It would be really nice to have someone to talk to sometimes.

Ocean-Isles
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone. I'm a mother of two awesome kids; 8 (girl) and 5 (boy) and they are my everything. I've been married for 20 years and have been separated for 2. It's been an emotional roller coaster and I have yet to make a final decision on the marriage. I'm hoping that I'm not the only woman in the world in this predicament. 

cjdbmom_10
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, im keneisha and i have a 2 year old boy (yikes terrible two's) lol...anyways I dont have bd drama and I am just on here to meet new friends....

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Hi Angela!  Welcome to the group.

Quoting Dru1930:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:37 AM

welcome  Congrats on your little Grayson!

Quoting GraysonsMom126:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)