CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Welcome to the Single Moms group! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Single Moms group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other single moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Replies (731-740):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Welcome to the group Traci!

Quoting traci88:

hi my name is traci and im a single mom to 2 beautiful children. my daughter is 2 years old and my son is 4 months old. neither one of my kids fathers really know there children. both left when i was pregnant and never tried to come back. im 24 and also working full time so i can support my kids

me-tiredmom
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi!  I am looking to meet other single moms in an effort to gain support and exchange parenting tips! 

chicawhit
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM
2 moms liked this

My name is Whitney Black and I am a single mother to an amazing 2-year old. I  joined thsi group to interact with you all and get advice and i'm looking forward to it! :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Hi Whitney, welcome to the group!

Quoting chicawhit:

My name is Whitney Black and I am a single mother to an amazing 2-year old. I  joined thsi group to interact with you all and get advice and i'm looking forward to it! :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM

welcome

Quoting me-tiredmom:

Hi!  I am looking to meet other single moms in an effort to gain support and exchange parenting tips! 

Kimberly_Adam
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:43 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi I am Kimberly. I have a five year old son and he is the light of my life. His father and I split up about three years ago. We are still so rocky in our relationship and it's very frustrating for me. I would like to eventually get re-married and have more children but the longer I am single the more hopeless I become :/

maddiemommy2009
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi I have a 3 year old almost 4 in August girl
Her father never looked back the day I told him I was pregnant but I have the most wonderful daughter and shes all mine so where ever he is thank you .

But I must admit being single is hard cause I still fall ffor jerks
Michelleg-31
by on May. 1, 2013 at 1:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello! I'm Michelle. I have a 6 month old baby girl. Her father and I have been separated since I was 7 wks preg. We had a very bad relationship (physical and emotional abuse). When we split it got bad. We would be good one day then bad the next. He put a protective order on me bc I "hit" him (in all reality I was defending myself) but since he filed for it first they took his word. We completly stopped speaking when I was 7 mths preg. We've been going to court for about 3 months for child support. I believe next month he will finally be meeting her. I don't feel it's by choice more of a drag to him.
babygurl185684
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Hello I'm karissa I have a daughter, ava, who is 20 days away from her 1st birthday. She's the only thing that matters to me in this world. Her father left me when he found out we were expecting a girl and not a boy. He's never met her and I still to this day don't understand how he can live with himself. I had gotten pregnant just to make him happy and instead he leaves me for someone else and 4 months later they get married! I wish he would just man up and come meet his daughter, I want ava to know and love her father and always have him in her life. But he obviously doesn't care but does care about 2 kids that aren't even his! Ugh...I dont know what to do anymore, for awhile I was ok with it, I thought if he didn't want to be apart of her life then good we don't want him to be anyways. But lately I can't get over it...its driving me insane! Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for me??
babymomx2
by on May. 1, 2013 at 5:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi!! My  name is Megan, and I have a five year old little boy turning six next month. His dad has never been in his life, has seen his twice and all before he was six months old. I am 23 years old, and live in Arizona!!I would love to meet some other single moms because its deff lonely. I have amazing friends who are like my family, but I dont have anyone to relate with, noone to share struggles and trials. ALL of my friends are married, and have support systems, something I lack. I work 60 hours a week, and go to school full time. I was finally accepted into a nursing program stating in August 2013, and cant wait!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)