Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Don't know what to do?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
I been without sex for 2yrs waiting on God to send me a husband. I finally got weak and slept with my sons father for 3 days then decided it was wrong. We have a 18 yrs old son together but our relationship has been off more then on. He said he wanted a relationship so we gave it a try, but so after I found out I was pregnant. He has a 2yr old with his ex, but says he's not ready. I told him I can't kill no baby especially with a heart beat. He said he loved me and even wanted me to spend the night. The next two days he said he can't go thru with it. He will call me see how Im doing and hopefully he will feel different when the baby arrives. I'm a high risk pregnaNYC diabetic, high blood pressure and I'm 36. I don't know if I can do this alone. I have no family or real friends to support me. I'm don't know if I can start all over again after 18 yrs. My son in college I was done. I don't what to do, this will be a hard journey.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AlexisNYC
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Excuse the errors typing on cell phone
Ridingsolo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Is adoption an option?  I am pro choice but could never have an abortion myself, so I understand.  I could also understand not wanting to start over again.  Babies/toddlers are a lot of work, especially if you didn't want one.  Look at all your options carefully.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Welcome to the group.  I think you need to make some time to look at all of the options available to you and not act too quickly.  (((hug)))

brieri
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

After an 18 yr old and a man who walked out on me, I would never take him back.  Sex would be the last thing on my mind. (mind you, that would be with HIM!) Good luck in your future with the newborn.

AlexisNYC
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:08 PM
I decided to keep the baby. Its going to be hard, but worth it. I spoke to the father he said I misunderstood, he's just having a hard time. At this point I don't care anymore. I preparing myself to do this alone.
lilmama4606
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:39 PM

if you convince yourself that your not strong enough then you wont be tell yourself you can do it and that your baby needs you and you are a strong enough women and if he chooses to not be in the baby life then that is all his lost because you did a great job with your first one graduated high school and got your child into college. that's a great honor as a mother. Don't get down about it don't focus on the cons to much and embrace all the positive.

AlexisNYC
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Thanks, that's exactly what I plan on doing. My biggest concern is how my son will be effected by this. I can only move on at this point and share the truth about his dad when its the right time.

Quoting lilmama4606:

if you convince yourself that your not strong enough then you wont be tell yourself you can do it and that your baby needs you and you are a strong enough women and if he chooses to not be in the baby life then that is all his lost because you did a great job with your first one graduated high school and got your child into college. that's a great honor as a mother. Don't get down about it don't focus on the cons to much and embrace all the positive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)