Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Now that's what I call good Karma! (funny)

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 39 Replies
4 moms liked this

My ex left me when I got pregnant, but stayed in my sons life until about a month ago. I've had an AMAZING boyfriend for the past 2 years and we have a little girl on the way.. And my ex had this "amazing" girlfriend for the past year. Well when he walked out of my sons life last month it was because "he couldn't handle being a father. it was just too much" Well his girlfriends bestfriend is also my friend.. And she had told me today that my ex's girlfriend is pregnant.. But that's not the best part.. It's twins!.. What's he gonna do now? pay 3 child supports? HA! I'm sorry if you think this is immature of me but I had to share it with the rest of you, I almost peed my pants laughing when I heard this!

sidesplittinglaughter

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
victoriahearts
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, I agree that is some karma coming his way. 

blessedisme3
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Serves him right!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Threeboysemt1
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Funny as hell lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma1708
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Makes me think of my ex. He abandoned my kids because he had a new baby on the and is being a dad to 3 kids that aren't his. I hope he treats them better than he did mine and that they can really count on him because their dads weren't there. I also hope that his new baby gets better treatment than my own from him. His Karma was having girls after my son was born. He never wanted a girl. He would get so mad at me for wanting a girl when we found out I was pregnant, sure enough it was a girl. He was so mad. His new baby is girl as well, and all his step-kids are girls. 

Other than all that, as long as he stays out of mine and my kids' lives, I am happy. 

Mommyandme878
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM

you are one strong momma! I feel the same way about my ex. I hope he treats his new kids better than he did mine. But he'll probably just walk out again. Seems to be his pattern. Keep your head up, and keep that positive attitude!

Quoting momma1708:

Makes me think of my ex. He abandoned my kids because he had a new baby on the and is being a dad to 3 kids that aren't his. I hope he treats them better than he did mine and that they can really count on him because their dads weren't there. I also hope that his new baby gets better treatment than my own from him. His Karma was having girls after my son was born. He never wanted a girl. He would get so mad at me for wanting a girl when we found out I was pregnant, sure enough it was a girl. He was so mad. His new baby is girl as well, and all his step-kids are girls. 

Other than all that, as long as he stays out of mine and my kids' lives, I am happy. 

brieri
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:38 PM

You've got the splltting image.  hands over eyes

Mommyandme878
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I'm not sure I get this?

Quoting brieri:

You've got the splltting image.  hands over eyes

momma1708
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Thanks you are too! I believe that just because they helped bring our kids into the world, does not mean that they were meant to raise them. We are stronger because of this!

high five

Quoting Mommyandme878:

you are one strong momma! I feel the same way about my ex. I hope he treats his new kids better than he did mine. But he'll probably just walk out again. Seems to be his pattern. Keep your head up, and keep that positive attitude!

Quoting momma1708:

Robsessed98
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:10 PM
2 moms liked this

It's funny that he got hit by the karma bus, but real sad that now there will be 3 kids with a worthless dad instead of just 1.

Mommyandme878
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I like that! And I totally agree with it. we rock

Quoting momma1708:

Thanks you are too! I believe that just because they helped bring our kids into the world, does not mean that they were meant to raise them. We are stronger because of this!

high five

Quoting Mommyandme878:

Quoting momma1708:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)