Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Now that's what I call good Karma! (funny)

Posted by   + Show Post

My ex left me when I got pregnant, but stayed in my sons life until about a month ago. I've had an AMAZING boyfriend for the past 2 years and we have a little girl on the way.. And my ex had this "amazing" girlfriend for the past year. Well when he walked out of my sons life last month it was because "he couldn't handle being a father. it was just too much" Well his girlfriends bestfriend is also my friend.. And she had told me today that my ex's girlfriend is pregnant.. But that's not the best part.. It's twins!.. What's he gonna do now? pay 3 child supports? HA! I'm sorry if you think this is immature of me but I had to share it with the rest of you, I almost peed my pants laughing when I heard this!

sidesplittinglaughter

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Replies (31-39):
Mommyandme878
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

When I talked to her the other day she said he already ran from the situation, he didn't even try. So as soon as she can she's filing for CS.. I'm hoping maybe he'll just learn that he needs to face these situations instead of running.

Quoting mytrueloveS:

That's sad.  Hopefully he steps up and the other girl puts CS on his ass.  Maybe he'll learn to stop making babies.  

Mommyandme878
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:55 PM

I am sooo sorry you're in this situation. This just makes you a stronger mom! Keep your head up! I just feel bad that now instead of 1 child there's 3 who won't have anything to do with their father.

Quoting conniejo75:

My ex walked out on our two kids because I refused to abort second one. Swore he never wanted more.... fast forward to 5 yrs later and he and new wife had a son. He has been an awesome dad to that son which is a double edge sword. I would never want another child to go through what my kids have but I (and my kids) are jealous of the fact he can be so involved with "new" family while my kids are still ignored. He sees them maybe six times a year and lives less than 10 miles away. Even when we tried 50/50 he ignored my boys and/or ridiculed me the whole time.

Emiliush
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:01 PM

i know righttt more lovee!! i have this joke with my bestie that evey bad thing my son will have ill say he got it from his father1 hahhhaaaa!!!!

Quoting Mommyandme878:

I completely agree!! I am doing absolutely wonderful! I LOVE having my son all the time.. More cuteness for me :)

Quoting Emiliush:

hahaa good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they deserve ittttt!!!!! immature asshoooles!!!!!!!!!!!!always run away from "problems"..

hope youre doing amazing!!!!! :)))

Mommyandme878
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a good one! I'm gonna use that! Every bad trait my son has came form his dad..LOL!

Quoting Emiliush:

i know righttt more lovee!! i have this joke with my bestie that evey bad thing my son will have ill say he got it from his father1 hahhhaaaa!!!!

Quoting Mommyandme878:

I completely agree!! I am doing absolutely wonderful! I LOVE having my son all the time.. More cuteness for me :)

Quoting Emiliush:

hahaa good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they deserve ittttt!!!!! immature asshoooles!!!!!!!!!!!!always run away from "problems"..

hope youre doing amazing!!!!! :)))

steviechick
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:57 PM

My ex left me for his pregnant girlfriend.  She already gave birth to a son and got preg yet again three months after their first was born.  Life with my ex was one huge financial mess.  He's not paid me nor my DD a dime since his Chapter 7.  Now the fool has three kids to feed (her's from a previous relationship) and owes me and my DD thousands of dollars.  He will have to pay us both money for the next five years.  Add that to raising three kids on the side and you get a huge hot mess of financial problems.  He was an idiot to chase after someone 16 years his junior.  He's 53.  I wonder how long he will stick around with wife number three?  Me thinks not very long.  My ex wanted a boy so bad when I was pregnant with our DD.  Then he goes off and fathers two more kids - a son and another daughter.  So much for wanting that son.  My ex will spend the rest of his life paying for his kids.  He'll probably have more kids.  Karma it bites you in the rear all the time.

arimaur
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM

looks like the Karma bus came to pick him up :)

hopefully those kids get better treatment.  good thing your ds has an amazing momma like you!

Mommyandme878
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Wow, I guess Karma is treating all of us moms pretty good. Stay strong mama!

Quoting steviechick:

My ex left me for his pregnant girlfriend.  She already gave birth to a son and got preg yet again three months after their first was born.  Life with my ex was one huge financial mess.  He's not paid me nor my DD a dime since his Chapter 7.  Now the fool has three kids to feed (her's from a previous relationship) and owes me and my DD thousands of dollars.  He will have to pay us both money for the next five years.  Add that to raising three kids on the side and you get a huge hot mess of financial problems.  He was an idiot to chase after someone 16 years his junior.  He's 53.  I wonder how long he will stick around with wife number three?  Me thinks not very long.  My ex wanted a boy so bad when I was pregnant with our DD.  Then he goes off and fathers two more kids - a son and another daughter.  So much for wanting that son.  My ex will spend the rest of his life paying for his kids.  He'll probably have more kids.  Karma it bites you in the rear all the time.

Mommyandme878
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes it has, and I love it! lol. Those kids have a pretty good mom and grandma.. So I think they're all set :) And thank you!!

Quoting arimaur:

looks like the Karma bus came to pick him up :)

hopefully those kids get better treatment.  good thing your ds has an amazing momma like you!

LoveLoveMyBaby
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Can you send that same karma bus to my ex, that would be superb!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN