Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My boobs itch

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM
  • 4 Replies

This pregnancy is completely different from my first one.  My boobs itch like crazy I can't stand them anymore.  I'm trying my hardest not to scratch them.  I've put lotion and even vaseline, but nothing is helping.  Anything else I can try?  Thank you all!!  

Lori    coffee

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
StayingStrong91
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM
You could try cold or hot packs or a wet rag on them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jasuzha
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I was severely itchy while I was pregnant. There's a condition that causes that. Its called intrahepatic cololestasis of pregnancy. I doubt I spelled that correctly. Tell your OB about your itching so you can get checked. Its dangerous to the baby.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Wow I had no idea, I'll ask him this week, lucky me my appointment is Monday. Thank you.   

Quoting Jasuzha:

I was severely itchy while I was pregnant. There's a condition that causes that. Its called intrahepatic cololestasis of pregnancy. I doubt I spelled that correctly. Tell your OB about your itching so you can get checked. Its dangerous to the baby.

Lori    coffee

lydi
by Lydi on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM

i have no advise but i hope you find something that helps because that sounds very uncomfortable. and glad that you have a dr appt on monday so they can help you with that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)