Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I filed for divorce

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM
  • 8 Replies
I filed for divorce today. I have so many things going though my head right now I don't know what to think.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Newmom.com12
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I'm sorry to hear that what brought u to this point? How many children do u have? 

jmoore10
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Well my husband back in August ask for the divorce but then we decided to try and make our marriage work but then he just stopped calling and texting and when two weeks went by and I saw him on Facebook with another girl I finally had to try and let go. I didn't want to do this. But he made his choice and it want his family. We only have one little girl together. She is 4

Quoting Newmom.com12:

I'm sorry to hear that what brought u to this point? How many children do u have? 

Newmom.com12
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:35 PM

What was his reason to file? Do you believe this is really the end? I would suggest counseling and prayer

jmoore10
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM
He said he didn't feel the same anymore. Well that was his reason back in August. And when I called him the other day he just said why do I have to call you blah blah blah I told you all I wanted was my daughter blah blah.I don't believe is then end. I have hope. I'm hoping that when he gets the divorce papers it will make his realize he is being stupid. I have ask of he would do counseling. And he said no. But I heard that they judge could order us to go
supermama1975
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Good luck.  My ex would not go through counseling either. Keep your chin up. it may seem like the end of the world right now, but just keep your faith. you will be stronger no matter what happens!

jmoore10
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I like crawling in a hole and never coming out. It really suck. I know I'll be okay though this but it's going to be hard first few days

Quoting supermama1975:

Good luck.  My ex would not go through counseling either. Keep your chin up. it may seem like the end of the world right now, but just keep your faith. you will be stronger no matter what happens!

Lurion
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Hugs, strength and peace your way. :) 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Hugs good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)