Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Men got swift feet

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I might be gossiping a bit here lol...my neighbor and his wife split up before christmas. Got back together after christmas..split up again. I hear him leave around 11 to midnight. Dont come home till 3, i used to do the club scene. I know the m.o of finding some drunken easy woman. if she knew what im seeing and hearing she wouldnt take him back! Bringing other women home. my ex husband appauled me how fast he moved in with another woman. We didnt even have internet at the time. I still wonder how? When? Did he find someone? He just laid around the house all day! We women cry call our friends ponder what went wrong but men! Men run off find another woman that fast! My ex bf still trying to play that. I hid my car wednesday night he circled like a vulture for an hour and 45 mins seeing when id come home. Weekend comes hes got lots of time off. Dont see him at all. I havent seen him. since christmas eve. Says hes been busy. Try another lie! Dont waste tears over men. They sure aint wasting none on u.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
They aren't men they are boys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomAmy77
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:55 PM

You are so right . My ex husband  as of december  5 told my kids about his girlfriend 3 days after it was final . They are still young well 10 and 7 that do not understand . I know thinking well you  were divorced  but she has been a girlfriend  from the beginning of separation . He had weight loss surgery so I kinda figured  that would go to his head being skinny . Hurt me fine but my kids not so fine . We live we learn

aidensmom0407
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
This is true...my ex changed his FB status and moved on faster than I could say "goodbye" but you know what? it proves to me that they are emotionally week. they can't handle being by themselves and dealing with their own sh&%^ alone. We are so much stronger than they are and should be proud of ourselves for going at it alone and not feeling like we have to just run onto the next one.
Robsessed98
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
They do it because they need someone there to feed their ego and take care of them. For every man out on the prowl, there's at least one woman desperate enough to go home with him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yellownes8
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:03 AM
It's not just men...I know girls that are the same way too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:12 AM

My ex needed someone to feed his ultra ego and low self-esteem.  He found one.  A co-worker.  The only thing is the loser got her pregnant twice.  He ran away from me and his money problems.  He ran away from responsiblity and ran right into it again within a year of his affair.  Now the idiot has to pay me, our daughter and maintain three more kids (one she had with another loser).  Karma is a bitch. 

My ex is emotionally messed up.  Always has been but hid it from me for many years - well most of it.  For every man that wants more he gets even more then he bargains for.  Idiots like our exes only get further and further into self-destruction mode.  While we maintain our dignity, smart minds, and are able to carry on. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)