Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

This mans ignorance is incredibly stupid.

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so the father of my two kids confessed to me last night that he's only going for full custody cause i called the cops on his aunt for harassing me and that his cousin has been selling weed from his house and that he has had his cousins underage girlfriend drinking their with them now you would think after having two kids common sense would hit in and he would grow up a lil but no this man is just ridiculously stupid...i work part time trying to take care and provide for my boys,take them to doctors and do everything for them and get them what they need this man has lied to me saying he doesn't have a job but has been buying stuff for our sons..ok then how come he hasn't bring me diapers,formula,wipes not even ten dollars for the kids...this man and his family have been nothing but physically abusive to me during my pregnancies and after o had the kids...so why should i let him take them for the weekend i do however allow him visitations.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Replies (11-11):
steviechick
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I still have the nasty text msgs my ex sent me over a year ago.  I will use those in court in March.  My DD still has the nasty text msgs my ex sent her right after his b-day.  Those will be used in court.  My ex isn't stupid.  He has irrational behavior.  He has mental problems in reasoning good vs. bad behavior.  I've dealt with problem many years.  My ex needs to seek counseling in order for him to even have a relationship with my DD.  Not only did he cheat on me but he father two kids, and hid the truth from me for three years.  He's a sociopath.  1 in 25 are sociopaths.  In order for my ex to even be able to see our DD he will need to seek therapy. 

Be sure to keep everything your ex has done in writing.  You will need this in court when visitation is set-up or redone.  Your ex needs to seek therapy fast or he won't be able to see his own kids.  I would demand it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN