Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe this is true???

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 10 Replies

Poll

Question: I feel....

Options:

Like reading this crock of bull wasted 2 minutes of my life I can't get back

this was a very empowering poem

I'm confused/ other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

**READ ENTIRELY BEFORE COMMENTING PLEASE** Found this in another group. What do you think about it??

Rosepetals: You Have Voluntary HIV A lot women, now days...sadly have VOLUNTARY HIV. You have laid down and are LAYING down right now and inviting HELL INTO YOUR VAGINA. HELL IN VAGINA. HIV. You invite disease, death, sickness, emotional turmoil....into your vagina by having sex with men who wreck havoc in your spirit, mind and body. You may use a condom, put that small piece of rubber does not protect your soul or your emotions...and sometimes not even your body. You bring forth CHILDREN out of this HELL that you create in your Vagina.....and struggle alone to make a life of heaven for them out of the hell into which they were introduced. No father present, financially or physically, not due to divorced, but due to your own decision to share the POWER to make life with a man who never wanted you, never intended to be with you and did NOT chose you as the MOTHER of his child, but simply USED you as a place to exercise his penis at his convenience. He is gone now...you fight in court for support. Hell has been born, not the child, but the circumstances. HIV has now grown into full blown AIDS....you are ALONE, INSECURE, DESPERATE and STRUGGLING. AIDS. It is time to make better decisions, Black Women Who Want MORE....stop opening your Vagina to hell and destruction. Respect your TEMPLE. There is a CURE for HIV and AIDS....and it begins NOT with a condom, but with a CONSCIOUS decision to chose HEAVEN over HELL. God has a heavenly sexual union planned for YOU....wait for IT...- Miss More Roses....(PLEASE CREDIT THE WRITER AND THE PAGE WITH EVERY REPOST).....bless someone by sharing liking and sharing our Page, not just the post....thank you.. Be Healed..

http://www.lets101.com/blog/quizzes/stars_say"  style="border:0px solid blue; "> fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yezay
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Well I think there's valid points like 1) use a condom 2) don't be promiscuous with multiple sexual partners but everything else was lost on my because it was wrapped in crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM

lol yea that's the only thing I got from it to and that's just common sense

Quoting yezay:

Well I think there's valid points like 1) use a condom 2) don't be promiscuous with multiple sexual partners but everything else was lost on my because it was wrapped in crazy.

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:43 PM

BUMP!

MissTuree
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM
2 moms liked this

HIV has now grown into full blown AIDS....you are ALONE, INSECURE, DESPERATE and STRUGGLING.

This pissed me off. Way to stereotype single mothers! And married women don't feel this way too?! I've known many married women that had these traits when I did NOT!

share the POWER to make life with a man who never wanted you, never intended to be with you and did NOT chose you as the MOTHER of his child, but simply USED you as a place to exercise his penis at his convenience.

Again the false presumptions irritate the hell outta me!!! HE wanted the baby, NOT me. HE was the one that pulled a disappearing condom trick on ME. Yes, I kept the baby anyway. Yes, when I chose to not marry him and be single instead. And thank goodness I had the sense to do that!

I don't usually cuss but in this case I will. I hate fucking people that act single mothers are all these wretched fucking creatures that are stupid, lowlife, self loathing whores. Forget the fact that these women work their asses to do be EVERYTHING for their child. Forget the fact that they can, and often do, actually give their children AMAZING lives and raise beautiful children into wonderful adults. Fuck this person and fuck all the people that look down on single mothers. Yea, I fucked a man outside of marriage. Yea, I had a child out of wedlock. And you know what there are two BETTER people in the world because of those decisions.

Heaven help anyone that ever tried to speak like this to my face.

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

It pissed me off as well its like well damn I guess we are all just a bunch of whores who are open to anyone and everyone 24/7 huh? This poem and whoever wrote it need a reality check. I agree with you. I had my son at 16 and no I wasn't married to my ex but damn my life sure would  be screwed all to hell if I would have married him. Glad I dodged that bullet.

Quoting MissTuree:

HIV has now grown into full blown AIDS....you are ALONE, INSECURE, DESPERATE and STRUGGLING.

This pissed me off. Way to stereotype single mothers! And married women don't feel this way too?! I've known many married women that had these traits when I did NOT!

share the POWER to make life with a man who never wanted you, never intended to be with you and did NOT chose you as the MOTHER of his child, but simply USED you as a place to exercise his penis at his convenience.

Again the false presumptions irritate the hell outta me!!! HE wanted the baby, NOT me. HE was the one that pulled a disappearing condom trick on ME. Yes, I kept the baby anyway. Yes, when I chose to not marry him and be single instead. And thank goodness I had the sense to do that!

I don't usually cuss but in this case I will. I hate fucking people that act single mothers are all these wretched fucking creatures that are stupid, lowlife, self loathing whores. Forget the fact that these women work their asses to do be EVERYTHING for their child. Forget the fact that they can, and often do, actually give their children AMAZING lives and raise beautiful children into wonderful adults. Fuck this person and fuck all the people that look down on single mothers. Yea, I fucked a man outside of marriage. Yea, I had a child out of wedlock. And you know what there are two BETTER people in the world because of those decisions.

Heaven help anyone that ever tried to speak like this to my face.

mytrueloveS
by Lori on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Way to bash single moms.  Idiot who wrote this, it could happen to anyone.  

deltathree
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:44 PM

talk about ignorant & judgmental - SMH!

PinkButterfly66
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Crap and BS wrapped in crazy.  Yes practice safe sex.  Yes honor yourself and your body, but sex is not dirty and sex is not sinful.  

RyderMomma09
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

uhh wtf...

Phillymama123
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Its crap. And it kind of negates the serious of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (real HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (real AIDS)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)