Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex changed his number...... But I got it and now he is pissed!!

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  • 16 Replies
I posted some time ago about my ex/bd supporting my daughter (our) I say my because he has never seen her and she is 9 months. Anyhow he sent me money every week up until she was 7 months then he got mad at me for telling the current gf at the time that he was sneaking around on her still trying to be with me! So he got mad stopped sending money and changed his ph #. We are currently waiting a date to go get the DNA test done for cs I got his phone number and I told him I got it to put down on the cs Papers he flipped out on me and told me he hopes I die! Was is wrong of me to get the new number?
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM
7 moms liked this

It's only wrong if you got his new number to carry on this argument.  Use it for official purposes only, and you're OK.  There is no point fighting with him, go the legal route and try to do what is best for DD.  All other communications, just ignore, but save in case you need them.

PortiaRose
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Tell me why it would be and I will tell you why its not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lyssa42
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:08 PM
He obviously changed it cause he didn't want to hear anything from me or our dd anymore so why have it! I know everything about him and I just want him to step up ti the fucking plate! If not physically cause he lives in another state financially I mean he can afford it he made 77 grand last year!
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:21 PM
3 moms liked this

I wouldn't have told him.  If you have it then use it when he has your daughter, other than that, you don't need to be informing him of anything.  

deltathree
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:42 PM

agree w/ pp

singlemama0905
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:44 PM
this. I have my son's dad's address but he doesn't know it...granted he'll prolly figure it out soon enough

Quoting mytrueloveS:

I wouldn't have told him.  If you have it then use it when he has your daughter, other than that, you don't need to be informing him of anything.  

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Why are you messing with that man and his current love interest? Leave him alone. You stalking him and trying to make him what you want does nothing. Get over him.
tyfry7496
by Janet on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:02 PM
He changed it to not be a parent, so leave it be. You can't force him to be a parent so stop.

I have my sons fathers address, phone number and know where he works...doesn't mean I'm calling him. If he wants to have anything to do with my son, he knows where we are. But after 16.5 years he won't like what my son has to say.

Quoting Lyssa42:

He obviously changed it cause he didn't want to hear anything from me or our dd anymore so why have it! I know everything about him and I just want him to step up ti the fucking plate! If not physically cause he lives in another state financially I mean he can afford it he made 77 grand last year!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma1708
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I tried and failed to make my kids' dad step up the plate. There is nothing you can do in that sense. You shouldn't have told him that you had it and that you gave it to cs. He can change it again. They will make him step up through cs. It will probably be deducted from his pay check. Let him be with whatever he does because the only effect he is having on you guys is not being there for your dd. If he doesn't want to be there, let him not be there. He will regret it one day. always trying to make him angry and be there will only cause you more stress and add a lot of drama to your plate and eventually that will start affecting your dd. Let go of it all now and just get the cs taken care of and leave it at that. 

Quoting Lyssa42:

Lyssa42
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Why are you messing with that man and his current love interest? Leave him alone. You stalking him and trying to make him what you want does nothing. Get over him.

Messing with his love interest no she wrote me and told me to be a better parent so I wrote her and told her she needs to learn how to take care of her man! End of story I will get every piece of information to help my child support case move faster! Thanks for your input! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)