Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My ex changed his number...... But I got it and now he is pissed!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I posted some time ago about my ex/bd supporting my daughter (our) I say my because he has never seen her and she is 9 months. Anyhow he sent me money every week up until she was 7 months then he got mad at me for telling the current gf at the time that he was sneaking around on her still trying to be with me! So he got mad stopped sending money and changed his ph #. We are currently waiting a date to go get the DNA test done for cs I got his phone number and I told him I got it to put down on the cs Papers he flipped out on me and told me he hopes I die! Was is wrong of me to get the new number?
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Replies (11-16):
Lyssa42
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Quoting momma1708:

Even if he changes number I can get ur again! I don't use it I don't call or text him I have to update it with cs but I can't take off work! They served him back on 12/28/12 I still have not heard anything but I've given up trying to get anything from him eventually he will pay and have back pay thank god for my job that I have so we are able to make it I don't have family at all who helps its only me I guess I just got angry and had to vent!
Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Why even entertain that nonsense?

Quoting Lyssa42:

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Why are you messing with that man and his current love interest? Leave him alone. You stalking him and trying to make him what you want does nothing. Get over him.

Messing with his love interest no she wrote me and told me to be a better parent so I wrote her and told her she needs to learn how to take care of her man! End of story I will get every piece of information to help my child support case move faster! Thanks for your input! :)

momma1708
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Child support takes a while. It took almost a year from mine to go through. Just call them and see what the hold up is. I don't think that you have to go down there to update info... at least not with the one here... All I ever had to do was call. They really don't need it from you anyways because once they find him, they always have him. They get his drivers license first and they always keep track of him that way. You don't need his number at all. Calm down, I wasn't attacking you. However, you did say that you got his phone number and told him that you had it put down on the paper work and he flipped and told you that he hopes you die. You shouldn't have told him that. That was wrong. 

Quoting Lyssa42:

Quoting momma1708:

Even if he changes number I can get ur again! I don't use it I don't call or text him I have to update it with cs but I can't take off work! They served him back on 12/28/12 I still have not heard anything but I've given up trying to get anything from him eventually he will pay and have back pay thank god for my job that I have so we are able to make it I don't have family at all who helps its only me I guess I just got angry and had to vent!

Lyssa42
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:04 PM
I didn't tell him I hope he dies, he was the one who told me that and I know you weren't attacking me that was the other comment who was I filed back on June 7th u can't get a hold of someone on the phone unless u wait two n a half hrs which I did the other day and to find out nothing has even been filed that he was served when I know he was cause I called. The police dept in his state Florida takes forever for cs my friends daughter is 2 will be 3 I'm sept she is still going through it! God I wish it would go a little faster that's all
Mocking.Jay
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

This post makes me confused lmao.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Use the info for the important stuff let him be you can't force him to be andad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN