Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

i still love him

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM
  • 2 Replies

my ex left last may. found out i was pregnant shortly after. we fought all summer and got back together in october for a month and it didn't work. i had our second daughter at the end of december. he stayed with us at the hospital telling me he loved me and calling me baby. hasn't seen our newborn since. and usually ignores me if i text him. 

i wanna be strong for my girls. my feelings for this guy just won't go away. we have been friends for ten years. i'm hurt and still madly in love with him. i want to be done with him. help ladies!!! 

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Tell him then your feelings and tell him he is to LISTEN TO YOUR FEELINGS!

steviechick
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM

WHy don't you both go to counseling?  That way you will find out if you are made for each other.  You fight but never said what you fight about?  Are these fights something you two can work through to keep your relationship going?  He ignores you and hasn't seen the baby in two months - that looks like he's trying to let you go. I would go the route of the counselor.  IF he's not interested, then it's time to let him go forever.  Love hurts.  But, you have to BE in a relationship in order for it to work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN