Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My boyfriend just dumped me...im hurting

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM
  • 20 Replies

Have you ever had a break up you just didn't see coming? Well this happened this morning my boyfriend broke up with me. I'm still sort of dumbfounded. Like I've been crying but not like I thought I would...and my heart hurts..but not as bad as I thought it would. We were only together for 4 months but he was the first relationship I have had since me and BD split...I fell in love with this guy. Sleeping alone again is gonna be hard..I always hate that part. I think the worst part is he blamed my son for our break up. Yep my 3 yr old son. My ex boyfriend has 5 kids. 4 boys 1 girl and he sat there and said some nasty stuff about my son. How his kids were terrified of him..(now all of his kids are at least a year older than my son except the youngest they are the same age). and how awful my son is he went on and on. Pretty much said he was a better parent and his kids were better than my son. Earlier yesterday when I left his house everything seemed fine..i went to work and then got a txt from him saying he needed a "break," then this morning he unleashed all this hatred towards my son...he packed all my stuff and told me to pick it up. There was no emotion he was just cold...just mean! I'm like you're breaking up with me so why are you being a total dick to me as well? I just don't get it...obviously I could never get back with him after everything he said about my son..who does that tho? Blames a 3 yr old? He said my son always fought with his kids and how his kids didn't like my son. Now my reaction would be to talk about it and figure out a solution. His idea was breaking up and being horrible. Anyways im sorta just venting trying not to cry while I'm at work...anyone else go through a recent break up?

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kary1124
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:52 PM
im sorry hun! but wow he def sounds like an ass! im sure his kids arent perfect... ive been living with my df for almost a year and mine ds and his dd fight all the time but that doesnt effect our relationship.. he much have really not been ready for a real relationship cuz thats just a horrible reason to break up...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Two_Hearts
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
i have..but i can tell you right now. this guy isn't worth the tears..he sounds very much like its gotta automatically be his way or no way...no compromises.
I think you should be glad you found out he was a jerk now instead of later.
you will find someone who is right for you...when you least expect it.
nelliesmommy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:09 PM
3 moms liked this

He would have got knocked the eff out talking shit about my kid. he seems like a loser. It is a good loss, I'm sure. I'm sorry you're hurting though.

RyderMomma09
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Ya my son isn't perfect hes in the hitting stage but hes a 3 yr old boy..its typical...he seemed like a really great guy but I was wrong....it was just last week i was on here telling everyone how great my relationship was with him lolll...eff I couldn't have been more wrong. Thank you for your input :)

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting nelliesmommy:

He would have got knocked the eff out talking shit about my kid. he seems like a loser. It is a good loss, I'm sure. I'm sorry you're hurting though.

He would have gotten cursed the hell out. Would've had to turn his phone off and still would have woke up to texts talking mad trash. Break up, okay that fine. Break up and then bad mouth my kid. Oh no. But after only 4 months? YOu couldn't have been that in love.

RyderMomma09
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I really dont see how time has anything to do with how much you love someone. Yes It was only 4 months and Yes i was in love with him...sometimes that happens I go by how I feel and not by time.. but he is a asshole and i will not be giving him another chance

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Quoting nelliesmommy:

He would have gotten cursed the hell out. Would've had to turn his phone off and still would have woke up to texts talking mad trash. Break up, okay that fine. Break up and then bad mouth my kid. Oh no. But after only 4 months? YOu couldn't have been that in love.

lilliemae94
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:47 PM
The same thing just happened to me. But my exs baby mama told him that if he didn't break up with me he could see his son. And as far as I was concerned we were fine. And he wanted to hevwamted to be with me when my baby comes. But now I'm so lost and hurt plus I have no friends. Whcih makes it so hard.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:18 PM

4 months? Seriously. You sound needy.

Quoting RyderMomma09:

I really dont see how time has anything to do with how much you love someone. Yes It was only 4 months and Yes i was in love with him...sometimes that happens I go by how I feel and not by time.. but he is a asshole and i will not be giving him another chance

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

Quoting nelliesmommy:

RyderMomma09
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Im sorry youre hurting...its ridiculous that his baby momma would have a say on who he could and couldnt hang out with. Men can be such vaginas sometimes. Just dont take him back im a firm believer of the "no break up and get back together.".once its done its done. It sucks and hurts but we will be okay!!! hang in there :)

raegan1221
by Raegan on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Awww I'm sorry sweetie.. He's a jerk though. Never allow a man to use your child as an excuse which is what he did. I had someone dump me before because I had a kid. Like really, wth? You knew I had a kid LOL. But anyways, yes..my boyfriend and I broke up Feb 2011. It was completely out of the blue. I was in shock but I was incredibly heart broken...very heart broken. Plus he was really sweet about it so it was very difficult to be angry with him. But we got back together and are together now. At the time we'd been together over a year and discussed marriage, kids, etc so I think that's why it hurt so bad.

Just get past this douch, and then enjoy your time with your son and then get ya a good one:).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN