Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My boyfriend just dumped me...im hurting

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you ever had a break up you just didn't see coming? Well this happened this morning my boyfriend broke up with me. I'm still sort of dumbfounded. Like I've been crying but not like I thought I would...and my heart hurts..but not as bad as I thought it would. We were only together for 4 months but he was the first relationship I have had since me and BD split...I fell in love with this guy. Sleeping alone again is gonna be hard..I always hate that part. I think the worst part is he blamed my son for our break up. Yep my 3 yr old son. My ex boyfriend has 5 kids. 4 boys 1 girl and he sat there and said some nasty stuff about my son. How his kids were terrified of him..(now all of his kids are at least a year older than my son except the youngest they are the same age). and how awful my son is he went on and on. Pretty much said he was a better parent and his kids were better than my son. Earlier yesterday when I left his house everything seemed fine..i went to work and then got a txt from him saying he needed a "break," then this morning he unleashed all this hatred towards my son...he packed all my stuff and told me to pick it up. There was no emotion he was just cold...just mean! I'm like you're breaking up with me so why are you being a total dick to me as well? I just don't get it...obviously I could never get back with him after everything he said about my son..who does that tho? Blames a 3 yr old? He said my son always fought with his kids and how his kids didn't like my son. Now my reaction would be to talk about it and figure out a solution. His idea was breaking up and being horrible. Anyways im sorta just venting trying not to cry while I'm at work...anyone else go through a recent break up?

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
RyderMomma09
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Oh Im sorry were you in my relationship?? No?  I dont give a crap what you think

vicky33006
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry. I just went through a break up too, and it's been really hard for me. Him and I were only together two months...so maybe I'm needy too.. I don't know, but I was upset when we broke up.

The hardest part for me has been that I enjoyed being in a relationship again. Now I miss all that goes with that (like you said..I hate sleeping alone again). It will be OK though Momma. I'm sorry :(.

Oh...and BTW, picking on your DS was a low blow, and I feel like obviously not his real issue. Maybe he used your little boy as a scapegoat and that makes him even more of a jerk. I'm so sorry.

RyderMomma09
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel you this was my first relationship after me and my sons father split...I really liked being in one but apparently the feeling wasnt mutual. Im sorry you're going thru the same thing! I hope things get better for you and you meet someone great!!!

labrax
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:44 AM

He's an ass! Imagine a future with that kind of guy... Wow! 

Pick up your heart, dust it and try again. Most of all, love your son to bits and learn to spot the jerks before they steal your heart.

Good luck!

Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Dumped by text...i swear i hate modern times. Bloody cowards. Deprives you of how the lady said..knocking the eff outta him...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:55 AM
*hugs* so sorry. I have a feeling he may be using your son as an excuse rather than telling you the truth.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DieselsMom
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Mama, why were you staying there after only 4 months??? you need to start making your kiddo a priority, and stop jumping into relationships so quickly!

Kaya529
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:10 AM
3 moms liked this
I am sorry momma. My exbf and I broke up Saturday night. He had started getting controlling and I stood up to him and told him to stop threatening to break up to get his way and he broke it off. He was my first since bd and I broke up too. It sucks but you will live. No, man who would talk about your child like that is worth your tears. Just do what I did, get lot's of hugs from LO. It will make you feel better, I promise.
Pooobaihr
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Any man that feels the need to use a child as a crutch doesn't deserve a drop of tears. Screw him. Find someone better.
fran85
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I just left my nd because all we do is argure. We'd get along for three to four days and then argure for a whole week. It was just to much stress for me. It hurts and all and I miss him but I'd rather be without and hurt then to be with him and hurt. I have a two year old daughter by him a six yet old son who he's been around since he was born and I'm pregnant. My pregnancy has been hell and I finally got tired of the emotional rolla coaster I was going through. I'm due in about two weeks and I'm more then likely going to have this baby alone. He's never not been there so I'm sad about that but o well shit happens. I don't really have any emotional support or really any help as fat as with my children. My mom is deceased and my dad in prison for killing my mom so don't think your alone its people that has it a whole lot worst. Im sorry ur hurting and I pray that everything works out for the better for you. God probably has way better planned for you and your son. Keep your faith. God bless.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)