Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

snow!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:22 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

So since I was feeling really sad on.friday I pack up some clothes and stuff and picked my daughter up from school earlier and we went to the snow. It was her first time and boy her face lite up like a kid on Christmas morning when she saw the snow. I couldn't remember the last time I saw her smile that much and that big. It made me so happy I had forgotten about why I was so upset for those couple of hours playing in the snow with my daughter. So I had to share one of the pictures I took while we were there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Pessema
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Fun!!!! I miss the

breebree04
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM

thats awesome! Glad you guys had fun and you were able to forget about everything else even if it was only for couple of hours

steviechick
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Not a big snow fan.  Never was.  Glad you were able to enjoy the snow, your daughter and get away from all the stress in your life.

jmoore10
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Yes it was so nice to leave reality for a little bit. But now back to reality and dealing with what's going on in life
victoriahearts
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:13 PM

That is great that you were able to forget. We are about to get snow tonight maybe I will take my son to Central Park for a day in the snow lol 

jmoore10
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:22 PM
May I ask where you are from. I wanna take my daughter to the snow again. But where we went it hadn't snowed for like a week so it was mostly ice great for sliding but no snow angels or anything like that

Quoting victoriahearts:

That is great that you were able to forget. We are about to get snow tonight maybe I will take my son to Central Park for a day in the snow lol 

victoriahearts
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:30 PM

We live in the New York City, we are expecting son to start this afternoon. I will usually take my son out to Central Park since it's the biggest and closest park to our apartment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)