Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How many nights a week do you cook...

Posted by   + Show Post
dinner or eat in? Not counting picking up fast food or anything from outside of the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:07 AM
Replies (11-18):
just4ds10ee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:37 PM

6 days/week. Breakfast , lunch and dinner on weekends with the exception of the once a month we eat dinner out...

naj2013
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:11 AM
6-7 days, most fridays we order food... Have been less now because i'm preggers and feeling crappy but i cook enough for the next day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaHens3
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:24 AM

I just recently decided, I need to learn to cook more. My mother wasnt, and isn't the cooking type. Most of my mom's side cooks, my fathers side does even. I cooked wtih my XDH to cook, but nothing off the box. I cook for my kids to feed us, but nothing truly fancy. I am Cuban American, and I am going to start to learn from a fellow CA foods to make. I'm sick of hot dogs, mac n cheese and the same stuff I've been cooking for 10 yrs now. I'd love to cook every other day, or three days and the left overs if enough live off that lol. Week days just my youngest, and I having her eat through out the day so she is set. 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Usually 5 or 6, the other nights we eat at my parents lol

massconfusion14
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I "cook" every night, but I'd say 3 or 4 nights out of the 7 day week, she gets something easy like spaghetti os or frozen fries and chicken nuggets.

victoriahearts
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Actually cook, probably twice a week. I have a lot of prepared meals by a chef company here in the city, so during the week I usally just have to put stuff in a pot or skillet to warm up.

Newmom.com12
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Maybe twice a week my husband works late so sometimes he eats before he comes in
lextjmom0709
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM
7 days a week
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN