Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Was Thanked Today

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 4 Replies
3 moms liked this

for spanking my children... mind you, they were acting up while we were at the laundromat... I had them with me since school is out for the holiday... I got them their breakfast and they were at the dad's last weekend... so I am trying to get them back in form from a no rules house...

Andrew and Robbie decided that they were going to act up and not listen and fight... AFTER I told them to sit and be quiet... so they got spanked and a man told me thank you... its a shame people are afraid to discipline their kids anymore.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LauraMH
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Personally I do not spank my kids, but I do agree that discipline is necessary no matter where you are. My kids always act up after coming home from their dads house too.

victoriahearts
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Well let me thank you again, there is no reason a parent should be afraid to discipline there child or children.

steviechick
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I would spank my child in a heartbeat if they were acting up.  Spanking and beating up children are very different.  I got spanked a few times when I was little.  I knew if I acted up and disrespected my parents I got spanked.  I knew not to act like a fool.  I've seen way too many spoiled brats act up and see how short their parents fell from actually being parents.  It made me sad. 

breebree04
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I dont think there is anything wrong with spanking. I rarely have ever had to do it with mine (not that they dont misbehave but other forms of discipline usually work) but there has been a couple times that a spanking was just what they needed. I got spanked when I was a child and there isnt anything wrong with me today because of it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)