Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Hello everyone iam a new to this iam 5 and a half months pregnant. Iam having my first child a little boy. And couldn't be any happier. But my babys father walked out on me when I just found out I was 6weeks we've planned this baby we got pregnant once but had a miscarriage so we decided to try again now im pregnant and he left im lonely sad and haven't heard from him he changed his number and I e-mail him he doesn't respond . I dont know what to do I believe we went back to his first babys mom because my friend saw her driving his car and he completly cut us out his life what do I do I am scared of raising this child by myself
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Replies (11-14):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

My ex walked out on both of his families and children - twice.  First time with his first wife and first born child.  Then he walked out on me and my DD.  Behaviors never change in a man UNLESS he's willing to change.  My ex will never change.  He will repeat his douchebaggery nonsense.  I agree with everyone else.  Pick yourself up, forget about the ex douchebag.  Only think about your baby's needs - food, shelter and love. 

crystal-25
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:22 PM
The thing I don't understand is how he can do this to me . And his first babys mom went back to him she stupid he left her once did the same to her . She knew we were living together and all and still went back with him now hes avoiding all contact with I just don't understand it
victoriahearts
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with the ladies, focus on taking care of yourself and your baby, there is no reason to look in a place where there obviously nothing for you. You will find that you are much stronger woman when you become a mother, so try to plan as much as possible as head of time, apply for WIC, find a single mother support group in your area, since you work, figure out baby care whether the baby will be going to day care or staying with a family member or friend. As of course get familiar with the child support laws in your state and county.

crystal-25
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Thank you. Do you know how many months I have to be to start the child support process? I am bond to my son already I love him and just want him here already im enjoying my prenancy as much as I can I just get bummed at times
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)