Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my ex pissed off the judge big time.

Posted by   + Show Post
Yes. I am happy, it's karma. And I didn't have to do anything but sit there.

Friday the ex and I had court due to cs enforcement. Basically he's only made two payments in the last year. He is currently almost 11k behind. So we're in with the court officers and the DA asked why he hasn't made a payment since November (the one before that was June) so he tries this sob story about not working the month of December. So the DA tells him that it doesn't explain the months prior to that. Long story short, we had to go before the judge. The idiot leaves! I call him and warn him that if he doesn't come back he'll be arrested. I go before the judge, she has the PD call him and tell him he has an hour to come back. Of course he never shows. So now, not only do he have a warrant out for his arrest, but he has to pay the full arrears balance to get out, plus he won't be released until he goes before the judge. And when I say she was pissed. She was pissed.

So yea, I'm lmao because he did this to himself. I offered to have cs payments lowered if he'd visit my ds once a month. He had me take ds all the way to DC to meet him for ds 1st birthday and then stood us up.

Yup, karma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Replies (11-18):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Things happen for a reason....I have a court date in March to meet up with my ex about back owed cs for my DD and for personal loans my ex still owes me.  He's not paid either of us a dime since last July just before he declared a Chapter 7.  Found out that he also took out a personal loan just before his Chap 7 was declared.  He has no idea I know of this info.  He will have a lot of explaining to do when he meets the judge.  He is currently in arrears close $10k.  He also has fathered two kids with his bimbo.  He agreed to the payments before we were divorced.  Always in financial trouble.  Karma will bite him in the rear in the not too far distant future. 

simplyamazing3
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:12 PM

lol karma i love this cant wait for it to happen to my kids father

mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Good to hear something good happening with a dad not paying cs. I always see and hear about mom's going through all kinds of stuff and nobody making the dad pay cs that's past due. bow down

JakesMom712
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM
That was me for the last year. Everytime we went to court, he'd give a sob story and they'd give him an extension. Well it all caught up to him.

Quoting mamalena137:

Good to hear something good happening with a dad not paying cs. I always see and hear about mom's going through all kinds of stuff and nobody making the dad pay cs that's past due. bow down

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:08 PM

He deserves what he gets, life has a way of sorting itself out like this one.

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 5:04 PM

karma is amazing sometimes!

ShutterFreak03
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:37 PM

LOL karmas a bitch =]

pregnancy week by week
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Oh wow...he screwed himself over good there...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)