Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

christian mingle? anyone try it before?

Posted by   + Show Post

I have recently thought about going onto this site to see what it is all about?????

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Replies (21-24):
Ridingsolo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Tried it awhile ago and was bad.  Most of the people were obsessively religious to the point of not really having any motivation in their lives to better themselves.  Some of the people were really creepy.  It was just not a good site.  Don't waste your money on that one. 

IBNeaters
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:24 AM

All I've gotten so far is some losers on all the sites I signed up for.  Got this one guy actually last week that asked if I wanted to meet in the first note.  After I told him I was up for coffee, he started calling my honey and sweetheart and asking for my number!  I finally wrote him back telling him I was up for meeting in a few weeks, but would like to just talk through the site until I felt comfortable giving him my info---he never wrote back.  

But my sister in law found her husband (my ex's brother) and it's been the best thing for both of them!  They've been married since 2010 and just had their first baby.

Kimbalou23
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:01 AM
I was on that site for a few months and had met some really great guys and had chatted with some nice ones too. And then my profile was hacked by some black woman in Nigeria!!! She changed my profile pic to one of herself but left everything else the way I had written it.....even my other pictures of myself that I had posted. So it looked like a black woman had suddenly become white!!!
Thank God the friends I had made on there had contacted me off-line and let me know what was going on. When I contacted the admins for the site they wanted ME to prove who I was and wasn't going to take any action against her. That's when I got my friend from our local courthouse involved and they finally took action against her and refunded all my money. I deleted my profile, canceled my card, did all I could so it'd never happen again and I wrote the site owners (they own several dating sights) a very scathing letter. They offered me a free membership to one of their others and I said Hell No and that I'd go so far as reporting them to the BBB if I had to. It was a nightmare!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
proudGBmama
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:42 AM
Me and my sister did we had guys talk to us for a week or 2 then try to move in!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)