Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

christian mingle? anyone try it before?

Posted by   + Show Post

I have recently thought about going onto this site to see what it is all about?????

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:46 PM
I am on there and I have messaged a few guys but not met a one. the one i was going to stood me up. so if ur looking for guys about 24 and near Champaign, IL avoid jroberts52.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I tried it and it wasn't for me. I attend mass every Sunday and try to be a good Christian but there are views that as a modern woman clash with the bible, like divorce, and pre marital sex, and so on, which a lot of people on the site judged me for ( talk about not being a good Christian lol) as well as made me feel horrible about the choices I made so I didn't stand on the site long. I could have personally had a bad experience and this isn't what happens to everyone but I wouldn't recommend it anyone but you should try for yourself.

abusednotbroken
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Trying it out right now. You can sign on for free and view profiles, but you can't message anyone.

abusednotbroken
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Whatever happened with the neighbor?

Quoting Cenedra64:

Haha thats how i think! I had a guy at church wanted to date. What a total creep he turned out to be! I keep him in mind when i picture what online so called christian men are like. He is so anti drinking its unreal! Im christian but he irked me so bad during dinner at church i stood up said i see nuttin wrong with it. I like letting my hair down cutting loose now and then! i forgot other ppl were listening and about dying laughin. Half of us are irish/scot..think we dont drink?!

Quoting deltathree:

Haven't tried it, but would guess the guys will be 1 of 2 ways.  Either way to religious - like using their religion to be controlling or total losers pretending to be religious to get nice girls.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Never used it...good luck

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I have not gone on that site before.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:21 AM
That site sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom5150
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I've heard it's bad. POF was bad, but I met my bf. his 2nd day on, I had been on about 3 weeks. We cancelled our accounts and never looked back, so I think you can find someone on any of them, you just have to be selective. The thing that locked my bf in my mind is that he never brought up sex until a few weeks in. The others tried the first(and only) date! I was appalled. I'm not a prude, but I had just met these guys! Finally met a decent one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cenedra64
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM
You mean my good one i met that never been married? We're friends. Thats how i like it. Hes a real nice person we sit and talk a lot

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Quoting Cenedra64:

Haha thats how i think! I had a guy at church wanted to date. What a total creep he turned out to be! I keep him in mind when i picture what online so called christian men are like. He is so anti drinking its unreal! Im christian but he irked me so bad during dinner at church i stood up said i see nuttin wrong with it. I like letting my hair down cutting loose now and then! i forgot other ppl were listening and about dying laughin. Half of us are irish/scot..think we dont drink?!

Quoting deltathree:

Haven't tried it, but would guess the guys will be 1 of 2 ways.  Either way to religious - like using their religion to be controlling or total losers pretending to be religious to get nice girls.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abusednotbroken
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

That's good! I'm not ready ready to start anything, but friendship is good.

Quoting Cenedra64:

You mean my good one i met that never been married? We're friends. Thats how i like it. Hes a real nice person we sit and talk a lot

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Quoting Cenedra64:

Quoting deltathree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN