Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Dating site No no's

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:24 AM
  • 38 Replies
What are some big no no's you've seen?

I saw a guy who's profile name was Cannibal. Uh no thanks!

Also I hate when men put pics of their kids or of themselves with nieces and nephews. Or blurry/small pics.
How about just a clear pic of yourself? Face up close and a full body works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raegan1221
by Raegan on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Ha, Cannibal..omg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpurgeonMom
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this
when i see several topless pics or flipping off the camera i look for someone nicely dressed with a nice smile
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:31 AM
I like the topless pics lol. But if they are ripped that is. Yum!

Quoting SpurgeonMom:

when i see several topless pics or flipping off the camera i look for someone nicely dressed with a nice smile
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpurgeonMom
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:34 AM
lol one or 2 isn't bad but when they have way to many to me i get that thought that they are just looking for fun

Quoting MeeshMom:

Quoting SpurgeonMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:40 AM
True but still I like to see a preview of the goods.

Quoting SpurgeonMom:

lol one or 2 isn't bad but when they have way to many to me i get that thought that they are just looking for fun

Quoting MeeshMom:

Quoting SpurgeonMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Lol I know right? I've seen some hilarious names on dating sites. My fav was the gynacologist.

Quoting raegan1221:

Ha, Cannibal..omg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Haha geez crazy hornballs...I've never visited a dating site before but thought about it in the past.

Quoting MeeshMom:

Lol I know right? I've seen some hilarious names on dating sites. My fav was the gynacologist.

Quoting raegan1221:

Ha, Cannibal..omg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHens3
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

For me it was guys with kids in their pictures, keep your kids or children OFF a dating site. For real now! Pics of body, but not face. Are us ladies buying meat?? I am not going to try to had date a body, I like some face unless their ass talks. Yet again... don't they normally talk out of their asses at some point?? LOL. The no smile mug, I wanted to know are we dealing redneck teethless. 

I met my bf off of plenty of fish, he didn't have an ab picture or or anything. He had a self shot of him, no smile for most his pics but I don't know. He caught my eye, his eyes being light and his face "spoke" to me. He had a user name though, that I was very omg with lol. Goocheyman..... lmao! I wasn't sure what to think about it for real, I am glad I looked past the name and it meant something. 

proudmother5946
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:17 AM
My ex's profile name is Thumpher(thump her). He thinks he's being cute. I do object to him having pictures of dd on there. Also he had a picture of my deceased sister on his adultfriendfinder site. Next to pictures of his "equipment".
MamaHens3
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:26 AM

WOW! That is classy. Not lol. He didn't have a picture of gma to put up, next to his junk? 

Quoting proudmother5946:

My ex's profile name is Thumpher(thump her). He thinks he's being cute. I do object to him having pictures of dd on there. Also he had a picture of my deceased sister on his adultfriendfinder site. Next to pictures of his "equipment".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN