Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

All my Cali Mommies!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  • 9 Replies

So I have been a member for some time, and I have seen a lot of mommies come and go; honeslty I miss some of them. Even if I dont know them personally, I feel like I do through post!

How about sharing some info about yourself Cali mommies?!?!?! Would it not be nice if we acutally met one day??

Veronica, 27 yrs old, mom of 2 (4 yr old, 1 yr old)

I work for Head Start non profit organization for almost 4 years, part time student, and I LOVE HORROR/THRILLER movies, reading, bike rides, sports, the beach...etc.

I also live in the central valley, in between Bakersfield and Fresno. ( about an hour and 45 min inbetween both.) I live where Charlie Manson is incarcerated.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Must be really cool to live where Charlie Manson is incarcerated, Do you see him much? 

zebralove
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM

haha, no! and I am very thankful for that. My friends parents do see him on a regular basis. He is in solitary.

Quoting brieri:

Must be really cool to live where Charlie Manson is incarcerated, Do you see him much? 

viv212
by Vivian on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:52 PM
I'm from the SGV. I have a 13 year old and I love thriller movies too. I like the drive in and I love helping my bf work on his motorcycles and classic Chevy's. La Mirada swap meet is a place we go to a lot also. Oh and I have 3 SD's, ages 8, 5, and 4. Yes, all girls!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
reynab27
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Im Beatrice 27 yr old mother of 4 oldest is 13 smallest is 2 from orange county...im currently working at the va as a cna but really considering a career change....we'll see how it goes at tomorrows appointment with the school counselor :)
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:18 PM
I live just north of Sacramento. .. born and raised. I have two sons ages 18 & 16
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blname4
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Hey! :) I live in madera, Somewhat near you :)
claudiaf17
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey im from San diego single mother of 14 month old Audrina. still adjusting to being a single mom, dad is involved alot so cant comlain too much. living at my parents but saving to get our own place.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I'm in southern cali!

elliemom1
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm from San Diego too (:

Quoting claudiaf17:

Hey im from San diego single mother of 14 month old Audrina. still adjusting to being a single mom, dad is involved alot so cant comlain too much. living at my parents but saving to get our own place.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)