Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sons father spending the night. good or bad?

Posted by   + Show Post

My son has been at his fathers house for the past couple days and tomorrow morning he is bringing him home. He told me that he was going to stay and hang out for the night, so that we could do things as a family. I want him to, so badly. I miss him a lot and I love him.. but our relationship is so messy right now, I dont know if this is a good choice or not.. Any advice?

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
not unless your working on ur relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mocking.Jay
by ★Krista★ on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM
You sound like you already know what your answer is even if I'm about to tell you it's a bad idea so if you do anything, that's up to you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:44 PM

no, if you arent together dont play like you are. gives the kid false hope you will reconcile and "messy" usually does not equal reconciliation.

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I don't know your situation, only this post. If you still love him and he loves you then maybe you can work out your relationship. Again, I don't know the situation between yall

TwinsTwice2011
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Exactly! Don't fall for it. He could be taking advantage of your feelings for him. I moved into my own apartment allowed my kids dad to stay over he kept coming back when he felt like it.

Quoting KRIZZ25:

he sounds like he just wont booty..

greeniemommy
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:57 PM

do not you will give your son false hope of the two of you getting back together also it wil give your self false hope ....

mnivis01
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Thanks for the input ladies. Ya'll were right. Just wanted sex. He said he wasn't staying the night but news to have sex. He's had a 'hard on' for the past 2 days. Sorry buddy. Im your family, not some Hooker. He said I should be happy he wants to have sex with me and not other girls. :/
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:51 AM
Sounds like a bad idea!!
rwylie
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:21 AM
I would let him stay your soon needs to know you guys can still act like a family. Just don't sleep in the same place.
KRIZZ25
dam ppl...
Today at 6:09 AM
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Quoting mnivis01:

Thanks for the input ladies. Ya'll were right. Just wanted sex. He said he wasn't staying the night but news to have sex. He's had a 'hard on' for the past 2 days. Sorry buddy. Im your family, not some Hooker. He said I should be happy he wants to have sex with me and not other girls. :/

all men just wont sex..if he was a true man he would not even come to u like that .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)