Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Think I found the one.

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 5 Replies

So i've known this guy for a while now but he wasn't like the cutest guy I met so I honestly passed him up. e was more of the boy next door. At the time I didn't see anything special with him.

But the funny thing was everytime I posted something sad on Facebook, he was right there texting me checking up on me. making sure that I was ok. He was always there for me.

So I have finally decided to give him a chance. He came over last night & he was AMAZING with my kids. I was helping me son play his batman game, He was helping me with my other son & getting him to sleep.

And in all these little moments I looked at him like I could spend the rest of my life with you.

I just need to share my good new with you ladys. I think I found the man of my dreams.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
breebree04
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM

aww, congrats! Happy for you :)

aniyamommy2009
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Congrats Girl!!!

mytrueloveS
by Lori on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM

That's what we think.  Just be careful and don't rush into anything.  The best for you!! 

hnjen12
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Thx, all that I'm feeling are exactly what he is feeling too. I know guys can just say empty words. But in my heart of hearts I don't feel he is like that.

Quoting mytrueloveS:

That's what we think.  Just be careful and don't rush into anything.  The best for you!! 

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Congrats and good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)