Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When your child is with their other parent, do you worry? My son is 9 and I don't worry about neglect or physical abuse, but I do worry about his emotional health when he's with his Dad. They fight like crazy. Just about every time they are together they get into a yelling match. Typically it's because DS wants to spend time with Dad and Dad wants to spend time with his GF. DS wants nothing to do with the GF. He only sees dad for one 3hr visit per week plus one full day every other week. Neither of them are right, but neither of them will compromise. I get worried and anxious knowing how mad/sad/hurt my DS is when he comes home from seeing dad. Anyone else deal with a similar situation? What do you do?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Replies (11-11):
victoriahearts
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Sorry I don't deal with this situation, my ex is pretty good with our son when they are together. I think the best advice is if you are in good terms with your ex maybe you can sit down with both of them and express your concern over them fighting all the time about how there time is spent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)