Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Anybody work at home?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 16 Replies
I am looking at the dark eyes of divorce, and all I see is a future of hard days trying to take care of my baby girl, and the whole world! Will I ever get to see her if I get a job? So, my brilliant brainstorm was to work at home. Have any of you ever successfully accomplished this? If so, what do you do?
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CamsMommy0731
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:53 AM
I'm curious to know options too.
Bump :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Welcome!

I work at home, but I'm one of the lucky few... it helps to know someone who knows someone, if you know what I mean.

Some companies are starting to do more telecommuting with their employees, hopefully you'll find one.

Kaya529
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I am not yet but am working on a free open source program called Blender. Basically I will make renderings for companies. The only start up capital is buying a computer and printer that can work for the program. There is freelance work online. I am also getting a certification in CAD that could lead to working from home.
jenlesly
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM

check out this website hrrcjobs.com. you wouldas a cutomer service representative, making hotel reservations. My cowoker does this @ home, working for 5 yrs now. The pay is not great but you get great discounts. Your computer has to be evaluted with a download they will send you. I have a mac computer and I could'nt figure it out. But I know it's legitimate, unfortunately they dont' offer any technical support. I was told to reapply when I figure it out. Check it out

:)

teentotsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I am so sorry to hear of your divorce and your financial difficulties. I too am a divorcee, and I know how hard it can me raising children on your own. I was divorced a mommy of 3 and know what its like to try to make money, and be able to stay home with your babies.

My job was an answer to prayer, and I will tell you why.

This job works for me because I set my own hours, and don't have to work on anyone elses time clock! Im a Marketing Executive for a Worldwide Wellness co! I am looking to expand my business, and seeking for motivated, passionate driven mommy's or others to help grow my business and to help you earn some great money too.  I finally found something great to fit my needs working from home. I can work when I want, and as much, and as little as I want like I said being a mom of 3, and around my family's crazy schedule!
There's NO calls, NO sales, NO quotas, NO inventory, NO parties, NO RISK-NO KIDDING!!

You get residual monthly income, bonuses, and compensation!

I feel so blessed to be apart of an amazing growing Co, and I think this might be your answer to making money and being able to stay home with your baby girl never leaving your house!

Email me at aliciarfred@yahoo.com so we can get the conversation started, and see if you could possibly be a great asset to our expanding team?

Thanks!

Alicia

teentotsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Hi I just posted about my work at home job that I love setting my own hours,  be able to work around my kids schedules. There are NO calls, No Sales, No inventory, No quatos, no Risk!

I know it says not to advertise, but you and the others are interesting about legit jobs from home, so I thought I would let you know about the amazing opportunity I have had working for my amazing co, and with a great group of team members!

If your interested and want to know more you can contact me at aliciarfred@yahoo.com.

I too was in the same boat trying to be a mommy and earn some money too working from home, and I found my answer!!

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you all!

teentotsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Oops I didn't mean to reply twice on here. Im new in here still learning about how to post. I thought I was just replying to another person.

thanks!

themrsrick
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Thank you so much ladies! I'll be sending out personal emails/messages soon.
justahousewife
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:06 AM
I took a slightly different route when I realized my marriage wasn't going to work. I invested in alpacas. By the time I actually filed for divorce the investment had paid back enough to buy the home I'm in now and continues to pay the mortgage. I also write, grow food and just recently learned to be a life coach. All jobs I love and the kids always come first.

It's very possible to work from home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)