Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Scared for my daughter-- custody

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:57 AM
  • 2 Replies
My daugher and I were told to leave the state for our protection from my husband. We were told this by his first sergeant. I feel that the only way to keep her safe is to have complete custody of her. He's already commented that he's surprised a 3 month old has so much breast definition. There's a lot more to the story, but that at least gives you an idea of what scares me so much. He said he's willing to give me full physical custody if we can have shared joint custody. I'm terrified that if I have an untimely death, she'll be raised by a man who wanted to rape my sister! (Marriage with him has been no picnic!) Do I have any cause for concern about the custody battles? The lawyers say the just don't know, so I'm turning to you, and hoping your experiences can help guide me. If you need more info to give me an answer, let me know, and I'll talk to you off the world wide web. The web can get sticky sometimes. If you're interested in following my story, it's at www.4mychildbyhisgrace.blogspot.com.
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momma1708
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I don't know about any of that, this stuff can be tricky. The sergeant that told you to leave for your protection, would he/she be willing to speak in court about it? Do you have any proof of him wanting to rape your sister? Do you have any proof of his commenting about your dd's chest? 

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:47 AM
You need a lawyer and don't give in you need full everything custody
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)