Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Kinda sad..... He isn't a baby anymore

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:52 PM
  • 3 Replies
Well school is kicking my butt this term, I have 2 super intense classes and 1 just fun interesting class. But because my classes are intense, and my baby sitter was diagnose with stage 3 lung cancer last November I had to make sure I had reliable child care, so yesterday I enrolled little man in a preschool based child care center. :( It's privately owned, has been around for 20 years. The employees have all been there 5+ years, it will be good for him, I'm just sad, my baby isn't a baby anymore, he is in day care now.
K vent over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mytrueloveS
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:55 PM
It is sad. I think what's worse is once they start school, time goes by faster. Sorry about your sitter, the best of luck!
lydi
by Lydi on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:12 PM

i tell my dd she is not allowed to get older lol, but seriously it is rough.  i hope your term goes well. 

tezell78
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 3:56 AM
So far so good but we are just now starting week 4. He is growing up so much faster than dd did. Of course she was born 35 and has grown up from there, he is silly and impulsive and all boy. Dd is so thoughtful and poised and insightful it's like night and day
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)