Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

JUST HAD TO SAY THIS PLACE IS AWESOME

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this
You ladies are awesome!!! I'm new here because I'm new at this mommy gig but know it's the most important gig I will EVER have! New as in my first child.And I had a question on my 3yr old little girl's MIA father so I posted it and I got good advice BUT ALSO VERY IMPORTANTLY it was ALL POSITIVE! I have so much negative feelings around me about her MIA father so it's great to get advice minus the negativeness. While he isn't my favorite guy it hurts me more to be reminded by others in my circle of my bad decision in man, even though that isn't their intentions. So GLAD I found an outlet for my questions and frustrations and just to know I'm not alone in how I feel!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:07 PM
2 moms liked this

moms rock 

ImaSoulMom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah it's nice to be around people who are or have been in the same situation and can give advice. Since all the other wonderful moms know what it's like there is support. A huge relief.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma1708
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I know how you feel. I no longer talk about my ex to anyone in my circle of family and friends. They all pretty much have the same thing to say "I don't know why you ever dated him." Who cares why I dated him, I got to beautiful kids out of it and that is all I care about. I love my kids so much. 

mytrueloveS
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
It's great!! To bad I can't seek advise here any more.
lydi
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

i agree. i love this group. i have never had a mean remark made to my posts and even a simple "hugs" reply does wonders.

LaBelladreamer
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Why can't you seek advice?

Quoting mytrueloveS:

It's great!! To bad I can't seek advise here any more.

LaBelladreamer
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Yes that's exactly how I feel such a relief and support!

Quoting ImaSoulMom:

Yeah it's nice to be around people who are or have been in the same situation and can give advice. Since all the other wonderful moms know what it's like there is support. A huge relief.

LaBelladreamer
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes they get stuck in the past and in the Why? It happened and this is the now. We have a beautiful child/children out of that relationship, that's the now ;)

Quoting momma1708:

I know how you feel. I no longer talk about my ex to anyone in my circle of family and friends. They all pretty much have the same thing to say "I don't know why you ever dated him." Who cares why I dated him, I got to beautiful kids out of it and that is all I care about. I love my kids so much. 

LaBelladreamer
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Yes I was scared to post because I didn't want any negative and everyone is entitled to their own opinion but my post had positive replies and most of the post I have seen positive replies. It's nice to feel support and just not feel crazy in my thoughts as a single Mom. I worry about so much and seems alot of other Mom's have similar concerns.

Quoting lydi:

i agree. i love this group. i have never had a mean remark made to my posts and even a simple "hugs" reply does wonders.

LaBelladreamer
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Love that!

Quoting brieri:

moms rock 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN