Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Unsent letters

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:34 AM
  • 7 Replies
I came across a site online where people posted ''unsent letters''. Reading thru many of them i thought thats a good idea! An outlet to get out all those pent up thoughts and feelings. I remember so many times in my life writing out my thoughts and feelings on paper. Wadding them up. Starting over. A box of tissues beside me on the couch or bed. Wondering if i had gone mad. Letters that would never be delivered but sure mad me feel worse and better at same time. I thought we've all been there wishing we could say something to the person who wronged us or hurt us so bad or who ruined our jobs/lives etc. You never get that opportunity. And most likely it would have no effect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jmoore10
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I do that. I'm about to do it right now. Gaging a rough night. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:37 PM

What is the website? I would love to go check it out

morethanamemory
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I have done it, although a few letters I wish I could have sent....it sure would have made me feel better but on the otherhand would have just started drama too

Cenedra64
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:16 AM
I wish id bookmarked it. This phone i'm always having to clear history coz it dont have external memory. This one girl had a story. She was in the military. Wound up needing surgery for cancer and became undeployable. Her supervisor made her life hell had her discharged a yr before her ets date. Wound up being to her benefit coz she started school early graduated got an awesome career. So guy who thought he was ruining her life inadvertently set it on the right course.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

It's ok. I googled it last night. There are many different websties to choose from. Seems cool,

Quoting Cenedra64:

I wish id bookmarked it. This phone i'm always having to clear history coz it dont have external memory. This one girl had a story. She was in the military. Wound up needing surgery for cancer and became undeployable. Her supervisor made her life hell had her discharged a yr before her ets date. Wound up being to her benefit coz she started school early graduated got an awesome career. So guy who thought he was ruining her life inadvertently set it on the right course.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

BeachMommy07
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I've written letters-but the recipient always recieved them..

steviechick
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I was able to have a chat with my ex back in October of 2011.  It was right around the time he was still state-side living in Ft. Hood, Tx before his unit deployed to Kuwait.  My ex had done someting incredibly callous and cruel to our daughter.  I called him on his cell phone and chewed him out for what he did.  A lot of vent up anger that I never was able to dispell since he told me of his affair two months prior to that.  I literally let loose.  He then tried to let loose on me.  But, what he forget after 26  years of marriage was that when I get ticked off to the boiling point there's no way of shutting it down until I let it out.  I ripped into my ex for 10 good minutes.  And, it really felt good.  I was totally justified in what I said and he knew it.  He was just like a 10 year old little scolded boy.  Knowing full well I was right on every count. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN