Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How strong do you think this will be in court?

Posted by   + Show Post
So my ex sends me an email saying hes not agreeing on any type of visitation chedule with me. So do you think I could show that to the judge to prove he doesnt want to be apart of their lives?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Replies (21-22):
DEMOMOF2
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

When I went to court I printed out all emails he sent me and made a copy for him too. My daughters father does not see her unless it is on his time. When he wants to. Don't worry about what the judge will give him as far as visitation because it he continues on you will still have the kids. When my daughter father started it I took him back to court too and got SOLE custody of her because the pattern was there. I know it is ard but just be patient and this can go in your favor.

ckmom2013
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Thanks this gives me hope lol. I'm going to keep calling the court house to see if he actually filed for visitation again, which I doubt. He keeps saying soon I'm never going to have to speak to him ever again so maybe he is finally moving to another state as he says. 

Quoting DEMOMOF2:

When I went to court I printed out all emails he sent me and made a copy for him too. My daughters father does not see her unless it is on his time. When he wants to. Don't worry about what the judge will give him as far as visitation because it he continues on you will still have the kids. When my daughter father started it I took him back to court too and got SOLE custody of her because the pattern was there. I know it is ard but just be patient and this can go in your favor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)