Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you submissive?? **PIOG**

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  • 21 Replies

Are you a submissive gf/wife? Fwb and I were talking last night and he said that his wife/ex-wife was very submissive. Like bring him breakfast in bed, run his bathwater type stuff. Sometimes she would even help him scrub down or while he was bathing she would sit in the bathroom and read him a book. (wtf?) For me I can't be controlled in that way and it may not even be control but I don't think I could be submissive like that. I can see bringing the food to a man if he has been working hard all day providing for our family then of course. The least I can do is bring your food to you because you've been working hard all day but all that other sh!t no way. There's no reason for it.

Side note: His wife/ex wife came by the store last night. I wasn't scheduled to work but got called in and from where I was working we would be walking back and forth and talking. At one point I saw him talking to a lady and a boy and I thought about it but didn't want to dwell on it too long. About an hour later he asked me if I had seen his son and I said no. He said he wished I had been around so that he could introduce us. I asked him wtf is he thinking. His thinking was that he would just introduce me by name and say ***** this is *****. I told him no. I said and what do you think your wife would have said? I said if it was me and the shoe was on the other foot, I would want to know why the hell you're introducing our kid(s) to another female. He said he didn't think about that lmao. Sometimes men just don't think things through.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
veganistic
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Well, if she's still his wife then yeah, pretty messed up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:12 PM
That other part of that is messed up.

I serve my boyfriend his meal sometimes. I rub him down since he is on his feet a lot at work and his doing remodeling at home. He helps do dishes. But in the bedroom I am more dominant than he is. So we are a balance and it works for us.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kidlover2
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a submissive with an attitude :) which basically means that I am very sensitive to his feelings and opinions, but he doesn't want a mommy, he wants an equal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Seperated according to him. He says they are divorced but idk abt that part.

Quoting veganistic:

Well, if she's still his wife then yeah, pretty messed up.

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:23 PM

You have reason to though. If he were not on his feet a lot would you still do it?

Quoting a06z08mama:

That other part of that is messed up.

I serve my boyfriend his meal sometimes. I rub him down since he is on his feet a lot at work and his doing remodeling at home. He helps do dishes. But in the bedroom I am more dominant than he is. So we are a balance and it works for us.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Why couldn't he just introduce you as a co worker? That is not a big deal. He isnt introducinh you as his GF
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:30 PM

To me though if the shoe were on the other foot I would be curious as to why he called a particular girl over to meet our child you know? Idk maybe I'm overthinking things.

Quoting conniejo75:

Why couldn't he just introduce you as a co worker? That is not a big deal. He isnt introducinh you as his GF

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
You're overthinking. To a child you would just be some chick he works with.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

To me though if the shoe were on the other foot I would be curious as to why he called a particular girl over to meet our child you know? Idk maybe I'm overthinking things.

Quoting conniejo75:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:43 PM

The child is 12. He may not think anything but what about his wife/ ex-wife (whatever she is)

Quoting conniejo75:

You're overthinking. To a child you would just be some chick he works with.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

Quoting conniejo75:

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:47 PM

How so?

Quoting mhaney03:

When I was married, I tried to be submissive.  I am not happy in a dominate roll but my ex husband was EXTREMELY submissive, he has a very overbearing mother.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)