Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I'm so excited!!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:58 AM
  • 11 Replies
I have my appointment at housing tomorrow. Pay $35.00 and can start moving in!! I am so sick of this apartment complex and the constant slamming of doors. I can hear everybody's doors slam when they leave and I'm so tired of it. I like the apartment but the doors, ugh. No. Now I'm going to be in a 1 story duplex with 3 rooms so now DD's room will stay clean and so will the living room cause she'll have a playroom to do whatever she pleases. And I'm also considering getting a puppy. Gotta see how things go though because I will have to go to Virginia to drop DD off. Don't want to make an extra trip to Texas to drop off my puppy.

Already found the pup, too. Cute lil black, white and brown beagle mix. Under 1 year old and is so cute. Man, I'm happy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:47 AM

puppy 

breebree04
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Congrats! Good luck to you and your dd in your new place

deltathree
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Happy for you!

victoriahearts
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Congrats on the new place. 

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Thanks!
40sandPreg
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:50 PM
GL in your new place!

I hate my living situation right now.
Hopefully I can get moved to a 2 bedroom before dd arrives. I'm 19w 4days today.
Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 40sandPreg:

GL in your new place!

I hate my living situation right now.
Hopefully I can get moved to a 2 bedroom before dd arrives. I'm 19w 4days today.

Congrats on your little one! I got to look at it today and I really really liked it! I cannot wait until tomorrow night cause I'll be pretty much moved in. Right now, I have 3 huge garbage bags siting over there in the living room, LOL. No more stairs. You still have plenty of time, you'll find something for you and the baby =)

jinxmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Congrats! 

steviechick
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Are you in the military?  If you are then thank you for your service.  I grew up in the military.  LOVED it and how much I was able to travel and see the world.  It is nice to have your own home and living away from others and their way of life.  Your DD will love her new life.  It is nice having an extra play room that way all the (or most of!) toys can be in one room.  Your doggy sounds adorable.  Best of luck to all that moving!

Tish_Hughes
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Yes I am and thank you for your support. The beagle, her name is Jessie, was adopted yesterday BUT 2 litters of lab/cocker spaniel pups came in. I saw a male that I like so I'm gonna try to get him. I started moving in an today I should be all the way moved in. Cannot wait!

Quoting steviechick:

Are you in the military?  If you are then thank you for your service.  I grew up in the military.  LOVED it and how much I was able to travel and see the world.  It is nice to have your own home and living away from others and their way of life.  Your DD will love her new life.  It is nice having an extra play room that way all the (or most of!) toys can be in one room.  Your doggy sounds adorable.  Best of luck to all that moving!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN