Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

This is not a Debby Downer post!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

I will never fall in love!!!! 

Hahaha! Not in the I am so tired of being single, I just want to fall in love way (even though I would love to no longer be single and fall in love). I am totally up for meeting new people, like the guy my BIL is bringing with him when they are on leave. I am open to seeing if there is anything worth pursuing. 

HOWEVER I am totally in love with this guy. His name is Mr. Darcy! lol Yeah, a fictional character. I have had this strange obession with anything Pride and Prejudice since I read the book. I have seen almost every single movie and have, since yesterday, started watching this channel on youtube called "The Lizzy Bennet Diaries". Oh man. 

Is anyone else like me where they read a book or see a movie or watch a show and all they can do is dream and hope and wish that they could a guy just like that or have a story like that about how you fell in love with someone? 

I feel like a crazy person now that I have typed all this up. I guess I will let you all decide! 

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sarah.g
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:13 PM

You are not cray!  Who does not love Darcy that has read the book.  You should try the move Lost in Austen if you have never seen it.  Pretty good.

momma1708
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Seen! Love it! I wish I was her! I really love how they portray Miss, Bingley. 

Quoting sarah.g:

You are not cray!  Who does not love Darcy that has read the book.  You should try the move Lost in Austen if you have never seen it.  Pretty good.

Nena70
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

We can all dream..  Thats what life is about... eventually it may come true.

I love alot of characters , too.  Not crazy but creative makes us happy. real life isnt that good Im afraid.

Have FUN.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Your not crazy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN