Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Good to know people :)

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 2 Replies

So my son told me that the girl that was hitting him at the start of the school year is doing it again when ever he doesn't do anything "fast enough."  No telling how long this has been going on, he is the Ghandi of 1st grade boys and never says a word.  I called his teacher as soon as he got on the bus this morning, and she moved him to a different table.

Well, he gets off the bus, and tells me that Billy is LICKING him and has for a while, and today was punching him in the head!!  I knew we'd have bully problems, he's so small for his age.  I went to these same schools and let me tell you, NOTHING has changed.

I have a friend that works there and I talked to her about it, she can't place Billy so she thinks he transferred in from somewhere..

we go to taekwondo tonight, and end up leaving early cause my 9 year old starts getting a headache and I didn't want to let this one develop into another migraine for her.  On the way out, Master Randy walks in and starts chatting.  I tell him about my son's issues on the bus when another parent pipes up and introduces himself as DETECTIVE for the local sheriff's office.  He took all the information and is going to send his resource officer to have a chat with Billy tomorrow.  Which is good, cause I was ready to go to the school tomorrow and raise hell.  Billy is picking on my son and another boy, whose mom I tried to locate on facebook but they have a common last name.  So that saves me a trip...........

then I ask him if he can find out when the cops are supposed to remove my crazy ass neighbor so we can move the bus stop back to the regular spot.......

This day was crappy from the start.. my ex husband a few days ago basically said that me AND the kids can just fuck off until he's over his "emotional issues" so I'm taking him back to court for full custody (not like he ever visits them anyway) and i'm still pissed off about that.  we needed a ride to class tonight (like we do every other tuesday, cause I share a vehicle with some one) and i couldn't ask him to use his car cause you know, we're all "fuck off" and everything......... but i managed to get there anyway, and this is what comes of it.  so to hell with him, none of us need him.  I got this.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Good luck hun!!!!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I'm glad you know someone and that the officer stepped up to go in and talk to the kid(s) too.  Your son doesn't deserve bullying.

Sorry about your ex being a jerk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)