Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Valentines Day gift ideas

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 8 Replies
Valentines day will be 4days shy of 6 months for my boyfriend and I. I have no idea what to get for him. He is a big hunter and fisher and for his birthday and Christmas I gave home gifts centered around that. Our relationship is pretty serious and I would like to get him something nice. Any ideas??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:26 PM

No idea for an outdoorsman.  Valentine's Day is suppose to be a romantic day.  Does he like chocolates?  I'd get him a box.  LOL!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM
He likes food!! We will be at his place for 4 days so I plan to bake something for him while there.

Quoting steviechick:

No idea for an outdoorsman.  Valentine's Day is suppose to be a romantic day.  Does he like chocolates?  I'd get him a box.  LOL!

breebree04
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:19 PM

You could make him up alittle basket with different little candies in it or food/snacks that he likes, then throw a movie or something in there that you guys can watch together while you munch on some junk :) I dont know, just an idea. I always find it hard to find something for a guy on valentines day that he will really like.

or you could put some little fishing/hunting gadgets in there (dont know if they make any little stuff for hunting) with some candy. As Im typing this Im thinking it sounds like a good idea for an Easter Basket lol, Well now you have an idea for an Easter Basket too :)

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Thanks!!!

Quoting breebree04:

You could make him up alittle basket with different little candies in it or food/snacks that he likes, then throw a movie or something in there that you guys can watch together while you munch on some junk :) I dont know, just an idea. I always find it hard to find something for a guy on valentines day that he will really like.

or you could put some little fishing/hunting gadgets in there (dont know if they make any little stuff for hunting) with some candy. As Im typing this Im thinking it sounds like a good idea for an Easter Basket lol, Well now you have an idea for an Easter Basket too :)

mytrueloveS
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:36 PM

I'm not big on Valentine's Day, I hate it.  I got my bf a card and a gift card to see a movie.  

mylilgooberpea
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Fab.com? I just had a coworker tell me about it... Maybe something on there?
deltathree
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I like the baking/cooking for him idea.  Men always love food, and it's sorta more special- from the heart.  It can be a lot of fun!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Is there a Dick's Sporting Goods near you or a Bass Pro Outdoors?  They have plenty of fishing items to choose from. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN