Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Really?!?! And they believe him?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:03 PM
  • 16 Replies

My ex-husband lies all the time! All he knows how to do is lie, and it has gotten to the point that he doesn't know what the truth is. Here is what is going on: He has been out of prison since June/July last year, well he is telling people that in that time he was working off shore. Lie number one. Ok so I don't care about that one, it does not affect me at all, everyone knows he was in prison (other than his current girlfriend and her family from what I understand, hell that's on him). He is telling people (his girlfriend and her family mostly) that he is paying child support. Lie number two, I found this out when I went to visit a mutual friend, she knows he hasn't even tried to pay since he has been out of prison, which is why I think its mostly for his girlfriend....hope you are able to follow this so far......he even said that I wont let him see the kids, that I have a different excuse every time. Half truth half lie. No I will not let him see the kids (he is unstable one example when himself last girlfriend broke up with him in Dec. he wanted to kill himself and all that stuff, my kids don't need that, there are other reasons but I just leave it at that). I haven't talked to him since October! I have no way to get in touch with him and he doesn't even try to contact me. There is no telling how many other lies he is saying about me, but it is soooooo frustrating. I have been tempted to contact his girlfriend and tell her what he is really like but then I'll come across and the jealous ex and I don't want that (not going to contact her). My mom thinks I should contact his po and tell him (po) that he (ex) is not paying child support, but I don't see how that would solve anything (don't think I will call him).

This is mostly a rambleing vent and I hope you could understand, lol......respond if you would like 

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
songbird2716
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Dude, I totally hear ya. In my ex's world I am a horrible mom who parties and neglects the kids and I left him for another man. In reality I get out maybe once every few months, I've never been drunk, I homeschool my kids and work 2 part time jobs, and I play in the worship band at church. And I left him after 7 years of living in poverty because of his selfish behavior. The last straw was when I had to pawn my wedding ring so I could buy food and gas for the week and get our power/water turned back on (it had been off for 4 days, for the 5th month in a row). Then when he got paid, he bought himself a tablet with all of the accessories instead of getting my rings back.

We've been separated for a year and he's given me a total of $900. He came into town for Christmas for a totally of 11 days. He took the kids for 2 full days and 2 half days. He hasn't spoken to the kids since.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lydi
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:28 PM

my ex also believes the lies he tells. it is pathetic. when he was around i would call him out and he would come up with more lies.it is so frustrating.

lv_my_babies
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

They make themselves out to be the fathers of the the year and we are the evil evil mothers! GRRRRRRR.....I'll show him just how evil I can be, LOL.

Quoting songbird2716:

Dude, I totally hear ya. In my ex's world I am a horrible mom who parties and neglects the kids and I left him for another man. In reality I get out maybe once every few months, I've never been drunk, I homeschool my kids and work 2 part time jobs, and I play in the worship band at church. And I left him after 7 years of living in poverty because of his selfish behavior. The last straw was when I had to pawn my wedding ring so I could buy food and gas for the week and get our power/water turned back on (it had been off for 4 days, for the 5th month in a row). Then when he got paid, he bought himself a tablet with all of the accessories instead of getting my rings back.

We've been separated for a year and he's given me a total of $900. He came into town for Christmas for a totally of 11 days. He took the kids for 2 full days and 2 half days. He hasn't spoken to the kids since.

3lilladies81
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:39 PM
O/T but what movie is your Avatar from??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lv_my_babies
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:40 PM

No kidding!

Quoting lydi:

my ex also believes the lies he tells. it is pathetic. when he was around i would call him out and he would come up with more lies.it is so frustrating.

3lilladies81
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Ok so after your avatar caught my eye I went back and read your post. Can his PO get child support arranged if so I would contact him and let him know it hasn't been paid!!
lv_my_babies
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:42 PM

The Dark Crystal! Her name is Kira, like me!

Quoting 3lilladies81:

3lilladies81
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Oh cool!! I remember the movie just couldn't remember the name!

Quoting lv_my_babies:

The Dark Crystal! Her name is Kira, like me!

Quoting 3lilladies81:

lv_my_babies
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:54 PM

His po wont have anything to do with it, all he does is tell him he needs to pay it and leaves it alone. The big issue is DHS can't locate him (yeah I know he is on probation) He has moved 4 times avoiding all this since he got out and with this state and the privacy laws it just isn't going my way. He knows my address, my phone number (house only), where I go to school, where our daughter goes to school, where we shop, and I know NOTHING about him because his privacy is is more important than mine (at least it seems to be). Like I said it is all very frustrating.

Sorry for venting again, lol.

Quoting 3lilladies81:

Ok so after your avatar caught my eye I went back and read your post. Can his PO get child support arranged if so I would contact him and let him know it hasn't been paid!!

3lilladies81
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Don't apologize you have every right to be angry! It just goes to show how messed up our system is :( sorry you have to go through all that

Quoting lv_my_babies:

His po wont have anything to do with it, all he does is tell him he needs to pay it and leaves it alone. The big issue is DHS can't locate him (yeah I know he is on probation) He has moved 4 times avoiding all this since he got out and with this state and the privacy laws it just isn't going my way. He knows my address, my phone number (house only), where I go to school, where our daughter goes to school, where we shop, and I know NOTHING about him because his privacy is is more important than mine (at least it seems to be). Like I said it is all very frustrating.

Sorry for venting again, lol.

Quoting 3lilladies81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN