Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I submitted my babys pic to a talent agency and....

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM
  • 17 Replies

Everyone tells me my daughter is too cute not to be on tv and in magazines...of course I agree lol. So I finally decided to send her picture to this talent agency. They contacted me back within a few days. Today they called me with an audition already for my daughter for an autism print ad. I am so excited, but at the same time I can't take off of work tomorrow. I hope they still contact me with offers. I am willing to try it at once least to see if she will benefit from this. P.S, it is legit...I did my research. I am debating on going to work or not tomorrow or going to the audition...ugh!

Also, I sent in my son's picture and they didn't say anything about him. Kind of sad lol but he wants to play basketball anyway so he will be fine.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mocking.Jay
by ★Krista★ on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sthflachk
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
You have to be available to do the auditions or they won't keep calling. You better go....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckmom2013
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Yeah I know...silly me was thinking that the auditions and stuff would be on the weekends because kids were in schoool. Boy was I wrong. I'm going to pass up this first one only because I just called out of work. I'm going to take the second one if they offer anything to me again. If they decide not to work with her, I can always find a different place one Im ready to make that commitment.

Quoting sthflachk:

You have to be available to do the auditions or they won't keep calling. You better go....

brieri
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:39 PM

They are really picky, picky.  Good luck anyways.

avasmama1375
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Post a pic of ur dd!
Mama_Gillogley
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:44 PM

agree!!

Quoting avasmama1375:

Post a pic of ur dd!

ckmom2013
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Ok but then im going to delete it. I always think theres some creepy pervs out there lol. Thats why I stopped putting their pics on Facebook.

Quoting avasmama1375:

Post a pic of ur dd!

BostonMomma08
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM
She's a cutie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Good luck.
ckmom2013
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Thanks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)