Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I submitted my babys pic to a talent agency and....

Posted by   + Show Post

Everyone tells me my daughter is too cute not to be on tv and in magazines...of course I agree lol. So I finally decided to send her picture to this talent agency. They contacted me back within a few days. Today they called me with an audition already for my daughter for an autism print ad. I am so excited, but at the same time I can't take off of work tomorrow. I hope they still contact me with offers. I am willing to try it at once least to see if she will benefit from this. P.S, it is legit...I did my research. I am debating on going to work or not tomorrow or going to the audition...ugh!

Also, I sent in my son's picture and they didn't say anything about him. Kind of sad lol but he wants to play basketball anyway so he will be fine.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Replies (11-17):
idunno1234
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this

While I will admit that you daughter is adorable, please be careful about getting your children into this business.  They are a product and a disposable one at that.  Never forget that.

avasmama1375
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Quoting ckmom2013:

awe I didn't get to see it but I imagine she adorable. I have been thinking about doing the same with my daughter everybody tells me she beautiful and she could do commercials cuz she funny too lol I'm scared to do it tho u never know what kind of creeps are out there
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
filmactress30
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:45 AM

I have a talent agent- I have to say that since it is legit. that it doesn't matter how many times you can't do a job that they will still offer them.  It would be best though that if serious in getting your child out there to actually get as many jobs possible and make a name for her.  My agent will actually post who got the job on their site which makes it nice to see what "look" they go for or feel good seeing name on that list.  Sounds like you need to have someone on standby (grandparent, parent, close friend) to take your child to auditions or the job that you can trust so if you have to work that she still gets the opportunity, yet you don't lose the job(:  It's better to have something like that because you can't take off every time something comes up.  Congrats on your daughter being such a cutie!!  Definitely let her know she is more than pretty face as she gets more into the acting aspect. 

ckmom2013
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:10 AM
Thanks for the advice ladies
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ckmom2013
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:12 AM
This wouldnt happen to be ashley would it? If so this is so coincedental!

Quoting avasmama1375:

Quoting ckmom2013:

awe I didn't get to see it but I imagine she adorable. I have been thinking about doing the same with my daughter everybody tells me she beautiful and she could do commercials cuz she funny too lol I'm scared to do it tho u never know what kind of creeps are out there

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
avasmama1375
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Quoting ckmom2013:

no I'm not Ashley lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)