Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So is anyone else irritated by "the new woman"? I took my son to his dads tonight and when he answered the door his girlfriend had to be hovering right there. Every time I see her I just want to punch her in the face. It might be because she and the ex are telling him she is going to be his new mommy. I just hate her face...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Replies (31-34):
aidensmom0407
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I don't understand....there is a permanent injunction stating that he CAN call anyone mommy?? That seems weird to me. Maybe I misunderstood.
aidensmom0407
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 6:22 PM

oh nevermind... i just re-read that.  I was gonna say, that's odd that a judge would allow another person to call someone other than his mother mommy. sorry for the misunderstanding.  This is one of my biggest fears.  My ex is dating someone, my son hasn't met her yet because he respects me & my son enough to wait to introduce them.  I'm really sorry that you're going through this.  Just remember that you are and will always be his one and only Mommy.  And nobody can EVER take your place, 

Robsessed98
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:34 PM
I never had to deal with a new woman. Neither ex ever remarried or had a real serious gf. If ex1 did, I'd still be jealous even though its been 24 years. If ex2 did, I'd send her a sympathy card.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessicasmom1
by Laina on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:11 PM

so hurtful ... You are Mommy ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)